Nov. 13, 2018
CD Conference Room
Attendees: Jeff Kolakowski, Cathy Kolakowski,Jill Glass, Tammy Hillman, Elizabeth DeSousa, Marve Berger, Sean Lee, Bill Shuey, Jodi Shuey, Bob Miller
- President’s Report: sweatsuits and bags on hold until January and budget is approved.
- Coach’s Report: Sports City is booked. Winter league starts Sat.
- Old Business:
-Winter league starts.
- Fundraising- 180.68 from Chipotle. Thank you note note should go out. Cookie dough sale starts today. Tammy Hillman proposed baking unsold dough and selling at a cafeteria bake sale. Arooga's is Dec. 3rd. Jeff Kolakowski will look into whether a paper coupon is necessary or if it can be presented on phone.
- Alumni Game is all set. 25 Alumni have signed up.
- Team sweatsuits- a T-shirt will be purchased for boys to wear to school to promote team spirit. Sweat jackets were proposed for this year. Boys will return at end of year and be required to wear at games.
IV. New Business:
- Allison Hess will look into service opportunities at food bank.
- Spiritwear promotion should take place before Christmas and start of season.
- Filson water should be called for donation of water.
- Team T-shirt design and purchase
V. Committee Reports:
- Community Service: 140/250 service hours. Milk & Honey Farms scheduled for 12/2. Tree Lighting at Community Center is 12/7. Hours should be completed before March.
- Fundraising: 56 bracelets left. Will sell at concession stand. Ongoing- Cookie dough. Upcoming- Arooga’s
- Scholarship: proposed 2 scholarships for senior class under 10 and 3 for class over 10.
- Sponsorship: Cathy Kolakowski created different levels:Booster, JR Varsity, Varsity, All-Star and MVP. Each level receives different benefits based on dollar amount. A sponsor banner was discussed. There will be a separate banner with just sponsor names. The boys should send letters and/or contact businesses they frequent and ask for donations. Cathy K. has created a letter. Boy’s can individualize letter.
- Treasurer’s Report: Current Account Balance is $7,134.12. July 1, 2018-Nov. 8, 2018 there was an operating loss of 2,006.46. Hard Hat brought in $450.00. Sub and Sandwich sale brought in $411.75 A budget was presented and proposed. Each new proposed amount was approved by the board.
Next meeting: 12/10/18 6:30PM CDHS conference room
01/15/19 6:30PM CDHS conference room
Secretary, Boys CD Lacrosse Club