Clearfield 4th and 5th Grade Supply List
It's time for a new school year, and we hope your child is as excited about it as we are! We are very happy to have your child in our classes, and we are looking forward to helping your child reach their full potential.
So that students are prepared for school, we have put together a list of suggested school supplies they will need for this school year.
- 5 PLAIN folders with 2 pockets and clips/brads in the center (Red, Blue, Green, Purple, and Yellow)
- 4 small hardback composition notebooks for Social Studies, Science, Writing, and Reading (these notebooks are small, 70 pages, and have speckles on the front and back.)
- 1 small hardback GRAPH PAPER composition notebook for math (this is just like the other 4 composition notebooks; however, instead of lined paper, it is filled with graph paper)
- 2 pack of wide-rule, loose-leaf notebook paper
- 2 packs of pencils (#2 yellow)
- 2 large erasers and 1 pack of colored construction paper for art class
- 2 highlighters (yellow)
- 1 dry erase marker
- 1 pencil bag with a zipper big enough to hold supplies such as pencils, colored pencils, scissors, and glue (PLEASE no plastic boxes)
- 1 glue stick
- 1 pack of colored pencils OR 1 box of crayons
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 container of Clorox wipes or disinfectant wipes (We use these on the desks daily and everything else everyone touches)
- 2 bags of Starburst OR 3 packs of sugarless gum (5th grade)
- Tootsie Pops (Ms. Spencer)
***Please, NO BINDERS OR TRAPPER KEEPERS, these items take up more space than we have to store them. If you need assistance with any of the suggested items above, please contact your Family Resource Center at 606-784-2653. We look forward to meeting you and your child soon!