Student Setup Guide at Home on Personal Devices
- Install Google Chrome on your computer
- Open Google Chrome on your device
- Type in “chrome://chrome-signin” into the address bar (omnibox)
- Log in using your school email address which is email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your network password
- At the Virginia Beach City Public Schools login page, once again, use your school email address which is email@example.com
(e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your school network password.
Note: If you don’t know your password, ask your teacher to reset it.
- Select “Create a new profile” The top-right corner of the window should now have your ID number or name.
- All of the student’s bookmarks should appear on the Bookmarks Bar.
- Use the “Student Bookmarks” Folder link to access all the bookmarks to Clever, Schoology etc.