Our client, a 54m private motor yacht is looking to fill Bosun or 2nd Officer (depending on candidate certificate and experience) position on permanent contract. Preferred start date: Last week of January 2020 but this can be discussed with the right candidate.
Schedule: yacht will spend winter in Caribbean and Summer of 2020 Mediterranean.
- Candidate that will be capable of committing to the position for minimum of 1 year.
- Candidate has to have all appropriate documents: Passport with at least 18 months before expiry and spare pages, STCW 10, ENG1, B1-B2, Schengen and other required visas per nationality.
- Salary is determined on experience and within industry standard.
- Minimum 1 ½ Y bosun experience on similar size yacht
- Excellent Tender driving skills (40ft)
- Has experience with water sports.
- Hard work ethics, good leadership people skills, good management skills.
If you are interested send your interest to Job1873@preferredcrew.com
To be considered for this position, you must meet all of the requirements in the post above.
If we have not yet had the pleasure of being introduced to you, please be aware that:
90% of our clients have yachts that are:
- Motor Yachts
- Moving (without a home base)
- Seeking Full Time Crew (not freelance or seasonal)
- Between 30 meters and 90 meters
- Require us to only consider candidates with a proven history of making commitments.
- Commercially registered (and require licenses for the Minimum Manning Document).
- Are unable to consider teams.
100% of our clients require:
- STCW Basic Training including Security
- ENG1 or other Medical Fit For Duty
- Passport that is valid and in hand.