SLOKC General Meeting Minutes
Open Meeting: 6:32pm at Round Table Pizza in Atascadero, CA by Robin Blackburn
Introductions & members in attendance: (Attendance Sheet)
Robin Blackburn, Jeanette Ferguson, Cindy Fleenor, Janell Jackel, Carrie Muir, Jennifer Nowell
- Read and approved 8/21/18 minutes. Cindy moved, Jennifer N. seconded. Passed
- $20,729.07 as of 9/19/18
- Payment of $250 to Jennifer Arthington at KCKC as reimbursement for AKC show applications
- Receipt of $20 for new member’s dues.
- Expect about $1200 due in November for insurance
Show Business: March 28 - 31, 2019
- Shari will be reminded to send out trophies email by Robin
- Janell signed up for one day Sporting
- Bob & Jeanette signed up for one day Sporting
- Carrie signed up for one day Working
- Shari signed up for one day Working
- Jennifer N signed up for both Juniors
- Cindy signed up for Saturday National Owner/Handler
- Janell will create a Google Sheet which lists trophies and payments
- Judge list was shared with Cindy and Carrie. They will make notes for Robin
- Robin moved that Jeanette submit the application to a new insurance company for a reduction in rate for accident insurance. The new insurance will save us $150. Cindy seconded, motion passed.
- The email “SLOKCShowChair@gmail.com” was created by Robin to ease the transfer of information between succeeding show chairs.
- Nomination Committee to be appointed by President. Not more than one shall be a member of the board. Committee is to hold a meeting to determine nominations before the October general meeting.
1 - Carrie Muir
2 - Carrie Muir
3 - Carrie Muir
Chairman: Carrie Muir
- Carrie was informed that the current President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and board members would be happy to reprise their roles for the next year.
- October meeting is the Nomination Meeting
Next Meeting: October 24th at 6:30pm at Atascadero Round Table Pizza
Note: October meeting is when nominations for next year’s officers are accepted. You must be present in order to be nominated.
Close Meeting: 7:30pm by Robin Blackburn
Minute Taker: Secretary Janell Jackel