Arizona Interscholastic Association
Mandatory Head Coaches Meeting- Swim & Dive
August 4, 2018 McClintock High School
- Your Role as a Coach
- Provide a safe experience
- Know the rules
- Prepare athletes for the future
- Dive Information- All state championship dive competition will be held at Phoenix Country Day. Schedule TBA.
- In-Season Information
- Normal dual/tri/quad meets
- Must participate as scheduled for the 2018-19 SY
- If you have an opinion regarding regular season meets, discuss with your AD.
- Importance of officials for athlete experience- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locations, dates, times- TBA. There will be an overall state championship held the Wednesday following state. Information TBA.
- Entry Rules
- Qualifying times are posted
- Only times from qualifier meets entered by meet hosts in MaxPreps allowed.
- A max of 4 athletes may be entered per team per individual event.
- An athlete may be entered into max of 2 individual events. Exceeding this limit may compromise all entries for athlete/team.
- Only athletes listed in positions 1-8 on relay entries may participate on that relay.
- August 15- Deadline for qualifier meet applications
- September 1- Deadline for all schools to have rosters set up in MaxPreps
- October 27- All qualifier results must be entered into MaxPreps
- October 28- All state swim entries are due in MaxPreps by 6:00pm
NISCA - Please visit niscaonline.org for information
AISDCA - You’re welcomed to stay & talk with representatives