Thursday, December 28 and Friday, December 29, 2017
Session 1: Grades 1-4 - 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Session 2: Grades 5-8 - 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Make checks out to Big Red Baseball
- Campers will be split into two groups during their session. Each group will receive batting instruction from 2006 Patrick Henry grad and MLB player Marc Krauss in the Auxiliary gym and base running and defense instruction inside the school gym from Patrick Henry baseball coach, Shawn Sunderman. Patrick Henry HS baseball players will also be assisting in both gyms.
- Each camper will receive a t-shirt.
- Campers should be dropped off and picked up at the Auxiliary gym.
- Players will need to bring the following personal equipment:
- Required: Gym shoes, baseball glove, & wear baseball pants or sweatpants and have a long sleeved shirt
- Optional: Helmet, bat, batting gloves, baseball hat
** Little League equipment (helmets and bats) will be available as needed **
- Parents can stay and watch their child during the camp.
Any questions can be sent to Shawn Sunderman at email@example.com.
Grades 1-4 registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/sW3SpcbyCNHUgMJC3
Grades 5-8 registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/u3pkCZYAQ8axcviY2