Nornia Server Features:
Last updated 1-5-19
Direct Link to the Google Doc. You must be granted access in order to edit!
Fun - Officially Supports all Vivecraft Features
- VR Teleporting
- Custom Player menu, for easier command management while in VR.
Survival - With custom World Gen (Biome Bundle)
Creative - Vanilla World Gen
- You gain protection blocks as you play on the server.
- A Player Teleport Menu, to make teleportation to players easier for VR users. Updated, to make it a request function.
- A basic Interactive menu, to make basic server functions easier for players. Taking feedback and request for commands to add.
- A Information Book: This book contains a bunch of information you may find helpful.
- A Server World Map! Located: http://maps.nornia.net/vanilla/
- We use Dynmap-GriefPrevention which allows you to see people’s claims and help prevent griefing on the world map.
- Our server is linked to discord! (Discord SRV)
- All messages sent in the global or trade channels will also be sent to discord.
- The reverse also occurs!
Core Features that make us Cool:
- MCMMO: a plugin in which you level up skills, and party!
- Crazy Enchants: A plugin which adds a hand full of custom enchants to the game.
- Some enchants include: flying, auto smelting, 3x3 mining, etc.
- 3 different tiers: Common/Rare can be bought with EXP, Legendary must be done through Quest!
- Jobs: A plugin where you select 3 jobs (Up to a max of 5), and get paid for doing actions, such as chopping wood, building, and killing mobs.
- HealthBar: We use health bars on almost everything, it makes it easier for you and helps when fighting those tough enemies.
- A server Economy
- There is currently a player auction house on the server, players can sell items to other players for server currency. /ah
- ShopChest: [Members] only: This allows you to take any chest and turn it into a shop, You may have it set to have people buy from you as well as sell their items all in one go.
- All players start with 2,000 in game currency. More money is earned via Jobs, Quest, etc...
- Custom Terrain: This one adds our very own Custom terrains into the world like ones such as wasteland and meteor shower.
- Bottled EXP: [Members] Only: We allow you to bottle your EXP for safekeeping should you feel like adventuring and not want to lose your precious levels.
- Player Mention: By saying someone’s name in chat it will play a special noise for that person and give them an aura effect for several seconds. Useful if you wish to get someone’s attention.
- StackMob: This nifty plugin helps reduce server lag and saves frames by stacking mobs on a single entity up to a max of 20 mobs at a given time.
- Most hostile mobs cannot be stacked.
- Peaceful mobs like Pigs, Cows and Sheep will stack.
- Peaceful NPC’s like iron golem and villagers will not stack.
- HorseTpWithMe: This allows you to teleport whilst on your horse and they will come with you instead of getting left behind.
- SavageDeathChest: Death in Minecraft sucks, with this nifty plugin all your items are stored in a chest when you die and you have one hour Earth Time to retrieve them before they unlock.
- Morpheus: When 33% of the server is asleep, daylight will occur!
- Warps: Got a cool build you want to show off publicly? There is a system in place where you can make a public warp!
- BeautyQuest: Quest, are an integral part of the server! In Order to receive the best enchants, you must complete quest!
- InteractiveBooks: With this we can direct you with helpful tooltips in books and even direct you to quests, websites and more!
- Essentials. You can /help to see all the commands you have access to. You have access to /tpahere and /tpa… which can be run by placing an e in front! /etpa /etpahere.
- Wild: Its a random teleport! You can use it once every 5 mins. The coords of where you are teleported to are provided. Write them down!
- Editable sign: Members can /es and shiftclick to edit a sign!
Plugins you come across:
- DeluxeMenus: This allows us to make customizable menu UI’s for all sorts of useful innovations. It’s mainly what we use for our interactive menu.
- Venture Chat: is the Chat integration tool we use, It hooks into Discord SRV.
- World Border: used to generate the world, and is a secondary protection to vanilla world border!
- Multiverse: allows us to have more then 1 OverWorld!
- Holographic Displays: the floating text you see in spawn!
- Citizens: A npc Plugin that will remain limited to staff. It is needed for quest. All NPC are labeled.
- WorldEdit/VoxelSniper are both active on the server, and is limited to Supermods and the Boss! I’m just letting you know we have it.
- We also have worldguard... Its a secondary protection system for those who do not know. Its mainly just used to enable flight in the overworld with fly boots and for protection in spawn. But there is also WG region integration for quest!
- And a few more minor ones, that don't have much of an impact towards the players.
- I'm not mentioning everything for security reasons!
- Spleefing: its a mini game where you try to make your opponents fall by breaking blocks under them!
- Parkour/Climbing Course!
- There is a [Daily] Quest which will reward you with a bunch of daily tokens and one random LEGENDARY enchantment if you complete the challenge!
- MobArena: there are currently 2 mob arenas on the server!
- One with 12 classes to pick from, where you fight against waves and bosses, great fun in VR if you ask me.
- Rangers vs Zombies, is a range only mobarena. Masters your VR bow skills.
Below is a series of Information, and rules you may find useful as you play!
- To become a member you must type /discord link in minecraft, you will receive a 4-digit code in which you will need to direct-message to @Nornia-Bot
- If that process fails for some reason, let a @SuperMod or @Boss know.
- You will receive the ability to claim a 3rd /home once you link up and become a member\
- Subject to change, Punishments vary, and are subject to staff discretion.
- Generally speaking mob farms are allowed, however they require active involvement.
- AFK farming is simply not allowed, you need to have an active role.
- Farms that collect mobs and take them to low health, are allowed.
- Be respectful, mature, and use your brain (aka don't cheat/hack/exploit).
- Anything unclaimed is fair game, in terms of griefing and looting.
- Making a warp/home on or near another players claim (without their permission) is not permitted.
- Can create more then 3 homes, max of 9!
- Can create up to 20 chest shops (see post above)
- Can create up to 25 Auctions! (noobs only get 20)
- Can Shift-Click to edit signs, Can also color signs as well! Must toggle with /es
- Can bottle XP! /bottle get # (or right clicking an enchantment table with an empty bottle)
- Can @mention users! (This can be disabled in the Commands Menu ingame!)
- Have 25% reduced Mcmmo cooldowns
- Gain a 25% Mcmmo xp boost.
- Gain a 25% boost in Jobs EXP/Money
- Members can have 5 jobs, instead of 3!
- Have Login priority (If we ever actually need it, lol)
- Can use one world edit command to fix lighting errors! //fixlighting
- More to come!
- /global or /g is a global chat channel, that is linked to discord. This is the default.
- /trade or /t is a global chat channel ment for trade related things, also linked to discord.
- /local or /l is a localized chat room, it only works in a 120 block radius.
- There is also Party Chat via MCMMO, /partychat... mcmmo also gives a small xpboost!
- [Members] Only: To create a shop follow the steps below (it will cost $25 per shop you make, and you can make up to 20 shops):
- Make sure you have enough money
- Make sure you hold the item you want to sell in your hand
- /shop create <amount> <buy-price> <sell-price>
- You can set buy-price or sell-price to 0 to disable buying or selling
- Click the chest which should be the shop
- If not already done, put the items inside the chest
- Then, you may need to open the shop by typing /shop open and clicking on a chest.
- /shop remove
- Click the shop you want to remove
Direct Link to the Google Doc. You must be granted access in order to edit!