Richmond Hill Soccer Club
COVID-19 Soccer Program Suspension FAQs
- Why have the RHSC programs been suspended?
- Georgia Soccer has determined this action is necessary to exercise as much caution as possible.
- Will there be a Spring soccer season for recreation, junior academy, academy, and select?
- Our goal is to resume play as soon as possible. If information and circumstances allow us to resume in April, we will immediately restart our programs.
- Will Devaul Henderson Park be open to the public?
(updated 3/24 - Click here to read county official notice).
- Bryan County is securing all recreation facilities. They will be locking all county fields including Devaul Henderson. We will update you if anything changes.
- Can I get a refund for our soccer registration fees?
- At this time, the RHSC plans to restart the Spring season as soon as the suspension is lifted. We will modify and/or reschedule training/games in order to have a full and successful season of soccer. If the suspension continues longer than expected, the club board of directors will revisit the plan in place and send out any new information in regards to refunds.
- What training can my child do at home?
- The RHSC has created a page that includes home training sessions. The sessions are easily completed and will help in player development over the coming weeks. CLICK HERE to find the sessions. U15-U19 video sessions added 3/24.
- Is the March Annual General Membership Meeting still on?
- No, our April Board of Directors Meeting and Annual General Meeting of the Members will be postponed. The new tentative date will be Tuesday April 28th and is subject to change depending on Covid-19 suspensions. Board of Directors elections will take place online prior to the meeting and in-person at the meeting. Also up for vote, are newly updated RHSC by-laws. All registered RHSC members are allowed to vote.
If you have a question, please visit the following link to submit them to the RHSC. https://forms.gle/fZiY5s9R4bWzni2g7