American School of Valencia is looking for teachers, teaching assistants, physical education teachers, coaches and lifeguards for the ASV Summer Program and the new ASV Spring Program.
Summer Program 2018: Monday, July 2 - Friday, July 27, 2018
Spring Program 2018: April 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2018
● Native or bilingual English speaker.
● A university degree in education.
● Currently living in Spain or EU nationality with appropriate work permit.
Desirable qualifications and experiences for applicants:
● A minimum of two years’ teaching experience in a school setting.
● Outstanding collaborative skills and a desire to work in a team-focused environment.
Major Responsibilities for Teachers:
● Prepare courses and plan curriculum with other members of the teaching team.
● Monitor and evaluate students’ progress and complete report cards, prepare class presentation for parents’ visit day, prepare for excursions, etc.
Major Responsibilities for all applicants:
● Take responsibility for the safety and well-being of all students, while delivering engaging and challenging lessons.
● Perform any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the position, as requested by the school.
Candidates must send an updated resume with area of preference and two reference letters no later than February 28, 2018 to Ms. Felicitas Berazay at email@example.com.