Looking to work with a great residential HVAC company? If so, you’re in the right place! We are a family owned and locally operated business. We have been providing great service and value to the Bay Area for over 17 years.
The ideal candidate will have HVAC experience, including but not limited to installing furnaces, air conditioners, wall heaters, floor heaters, mini-split systems and commercial package units. Candidate must be able to install HVAC systems to company standards, provide the customer with high quality service and meet deadlines.
- Competitive pay
- Vacation time available
- Truck or van provided
- Room for advancement
- Opportunity for sales PLUS commission
- Positive work environment
-Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Valid California Driver’s License w/ clean
- Exceptional knowledge of tools, testing
devices and surroundings.
- Ability to consult on customer complaints
and give solutions
- Clean and pleasant appearance
- STRONG communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a good work ethic and positive
- Team player: able to take direction and
willing to learn
- Must be able to provide your own tools
Description: As a member of our team, you will work under the supervision of an
Installer or Lead Installer to install HVAC equipment and accessories. You will assist
with the installation of heating, air conditioning, and ventilation, solar and accessories.