Northmont KidNews for November 12th
In This Week’s KidNews:
- Children Playing Bells!
- Wednesday Club Info
- Family Nights Invitation
- Upcoming Special Events
Things to sign up for…
- Your kids have all been doing an AMAZING job learning to play songs on the bells! During the upcoming Family Nights (Wednesday 6-8pm, see the schedule below) we would like to teach them a Christmas song and invite them to play the song during worship on Sunday December 23rd at 10am at our Family Friendly service! Please email me at email@example.com and let me know if your child can be present that day!
Things to know…
- Wednesday Club will be wrapped in with Family Nights throughout the Advent season!
- Advent Family Nights! It’s like Wednesday Club for the whole family! Throughout the year Northmont will host “Family Nights” on Wednesdays from 6-8pm. Please note that programming begins at 6pm for Family Nights, not 5pm like Wednesday Club, to allow for working adults to join us. This will be a time for the Northmont community, adults, kids, families, friends, and preschool communities to come together, have dinner, and enjoy each other’s company.
Our upcoming Advent Family Nights will be November 28, and December 5, 12, and 19. Wednesday Club will be a part of family night but remember that the whole family is invited!
Things to do…
- Let me know if your child can play bells at our 10am service on December 23rd.
Things that might be helpful...
- Keep up with the fun things we do and follow us on Instagram! Find us at “northmontpresyouth”
- Upcoming Special Events and Dates
- Wednesday November 14: No Wednesday Programming for Children
- Sunday November 25: No Sunday School for Children
- Wednesday November 28: Advent Family Night
- Wednesday December 5: Advent Family Night
- Wednesday December 12: Advent Family Night
- Wednesday December 19: Advent Family Night:
- Sunday December 23: Kids Play Bells!
- Monday December 24: Christmas Eve
Regular Sunday Schedule
- 9am: Adult Sunday School
- 10am: Worship
- 10:15am: Children’s Sunday School (K-5th Grade)
- 11am: Fellowship Time
Stephanie Martin, MDiv
Spiritual Formation Associate
804-614-5515 (text or call)