Littleton, New Hampshire
From Rabbit Hill Inn: Turn right onto Route 18 South. Follow for 1-½ miles to the STOP sign. Turn left to continue on Route 18 and look for the on-ramp (on the left) to I-93 South. Follow I-93 South to Exit 42.
- If you turn right at the top of the exit, follow Route 302 for a short distance to WalMart.
- If you turn left at the exit, proceed up Meadow Street towards Main Street.
- Walgreens Pharmacy on the left OR Rite-Aid Pharmacy on the left (further down)
- Littleton Laundromat on the left (in a strip plaza). They do wash & fold service.
- Super Shoe Factory Outlet on the right
Approach the top of the hill at the traffic light and proceed along Main Street. Stroll up and down the avenue to these places. Non-metered parking is on Mill St.(parallel to Main St). Seasonal hours vary, be sure to check individual business hours online.
- Kate Goldsborough Boutique ~ Eclectic selection of unique clothing, gifts, jewelry, and more..
- Details Interiors – Go there for wonderful home décor & great ideas.
- Sew Far North Quilting Studio - Terrific shop. High quality fabrics, sewing notions, and quilting supplies at affordable prices.
- Northern Lights Music ~ Guitar heaven! Great shop for all instruments & music supplies, specializing in guitars.
- SilverWorks ~ Unique silver jewelry at reasonable prices.
- White Mountains Canning Co ~ Terrific 100% homemade preservative free, small batch products! Great olive oil shop too.
- Foto Factory ~ selection of cameras and camera equipment; camera repair; photo development, etc
- Chutters ~ Candy Heaven!! Guinness Book of Records winner of World’s Longest Candy Counter.
- Jackson Corner Casuals ~ ladies clothing and accessories
- Little Herb Shoppe ~ Old-fashioned apothecary – herbs, spices, tinctures, and more. All things holistic, healthy, & natural
- Bella Funk ~ Very nice (and trendy) ladies clothing boutique
- Bad Art ~ Cool, fun, & funky place. Combo gallery/studio/unique stuff, AND vinyl record shop. 35 Mill St.(across from Schilling brew Co. Limited hours - check online.
- Maison Boheme ~ A fun, eclectic shop: unique home goods, gifts, and MUCH more! 21 Mill St (across from Schilling Brewery)
- Littleton Bike Shop ~ Outstanding full service Bike shop. Bike rentals. Right on Cottage St. below the Freehouse Taproom.
>> DON’T MISS THE COVERED BRIDGE ON MILL STREET (NEAR SCHILLING BREW CO.) Nice Riverwalk area.
Hop back in the car and proceed through the traffic light, past the Opera House, onto Union Street:
- Pentimento ~ A treasure trove packed with whimsical and unusual gifts, jewelry, and home decor.
- Lahout’s Ski & Clothing Shop ~ America’s oldest ski shop - our version of LL Bean. You’ll see two Lahout’s. First, is the discount store; then the main store is just a block up on the left.
Have you worked up an appetite yet? May we suggest the following lunch eateries?
- 99 Restaurant & Pub ~ right at Exit 42 ramp. Typical regional family style chain. Sizable menu. Good place to watch a game.
- Littleton Diner ~ Authentic old-fashioned Sterling car diner. Large menu, Open ‘til 8pm. On Main St. CASH ONLY
- Jack & Fin’s ~ Great sandwiches, salads, soups, awesome cupcakery! Main St - near Little Town Brews Shop. 11-3. Closed Sun/Mon
- Gold House Pizza & Subs ~ Sub sandwiches and Greek style pizza.
- Alburrito’s ~ Tex-Mex, burgers, steaks. Inside Parkers Marketplace on Main St. Parking in rear.
- Chang Thai Café ~ Great Thai cuisine/ sushi. Lunch and dinner. On Main St.
- Crumb Bum Bakery - Cool little bakery / cafe. Great coffee bar & light lunch fare. On Main St. Check hours online
- Schilling Beer Company ~ Terrific brew pub, large rotating list of world class beers. Wood-fired pizzas and variety of snack plates to match the beer menu. Outside seating. Take side street down to 18 Mill St. Open daily 12 – 11 pm. For beer tastings only - don’t miss a visit to the great Tasting room next door. Open 12 - 9 pm
- Inkwell Coffee House ~ A great spot for all things coffee, nice light lunch fare too. 21 Mill St (across from Schilling Beer Co)
- The Coffee Pot ~ A real “local spot”. Typical New England Luncheonette on Main Street next to Movie Theater.
- Littleton Freehouse Taproom & Eatery ~ Fun spot. 16 regional guest taps and good pub fare (locally sourced food). Outside seating. Check hours online. 28 Cottage Street.
- Bishop’s Homemade Ice Cream ~ Homemade ice cream kitchen! Turn right on Cottage St. Shop on left.(open May-mid Sept)