ON PROFESSIONAL SERVICES № XXXXX
Contract Date Place (City. Country)
Contractor Full Name, hereinafter referred to as “the Contractor”, on the one part, and Client Company Name , a legal entity incorporated and existing under the laws of Client’s Company Incorporation Country, hereinafter referred to as “the Client” in the person of its Client Full Name, on the other part, together referred to as “the Parties”, have entered into this Contract on the following:
- SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
- The Client entrusts and the Contractor undertakes to perform the services on development of web-applications and consulting in this area on monthly basis.
- The Contractor performs the services on the basis of Tasks Specifications, which are integral part of the Contract.
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- The Contractor’s responsibilities
The Contractor shall provide services for the period set by the Client.
- The Client’s responsibilities
- promptly and in full pay for the services of the Contractor in accordance with the terms of the settlement procedure of this contract;
- based on a reasonable request of the Contractor, to provide information necessary to perform the duties by the Contractor under this Contract;
- The Contractor is entitled to:
- The Contractor is entitled to demand from the Client's representative to meet deadlines of provision of documents and other information necessary to perform the duties by the Contractor under this Contract;
- accumulate the information obtained in the course of providing services with regard to the terms of confidentiality set forth in NDA dated NDA Date (if applicable)
- The Client is entitled to:
- The Client is entitled to claim from the Contractor compliance with the quality of professional services.
- FEE AND PAYMENT
- The fee for the services performed by the Contractor is paid by the Client on the basis of invoice.
The invoice is made not later than the 30th day of each month in which the services are performed.
The payment for the services are made on monthly basis.
- The fee for the services, specified in the Clause 1.1. of the Contract is calculated on the basis of hour rate agreed by the Parties. The Parties agreed that hour rate under the Contract is 100 USD.
- The currency of the payments is USD.
- The Client is entitled to make an 100% advance payment.
- The payment shall be made by the Client by its bank transfer to the Contractor’s account.
- LIABILITY AND ARBITRATION
- Each of the Parties shall appropriately fulfill its obligations and meet its liabilities as set forth herein and render all possible assistance to the other Party for fulfillment of the other Party’s obligations as well.
- The Parties shall use their best efforts to settle any dispute amicably (through negotiations).
- Unless any such dispute relating to execution or termination of the Contract is settled amicably, such dispute shall be referred to the Arbitrary Court in Contractor/or Client’s City.
- The Parties shall be held liable for not fulfilling their obligations under the Contract in accordance with current legislation of Client Country.
- In all other issues not specified herein the Parties shall be governed by the law of Contractor Country.
- EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY (FORCE-MAJEURE)
- A Party shall not be liable for the non-performance of its contractual obligations if it proves that the performance was impossible as a result of the appearance of extraordinary (force-majeure) circumstances.
- Force-majeure circumstances shall mean war, political disorders, flood, fire, earthquake, and other natural disasters, strikes and also any other circumstances that that are not under reasonable control of the Party affected by such circumstances and which prevent the fulfillment of obligations under the Contract.
- The Party not performing its obligations under the Contract due to the appearance of the aforementioned force-majeure circumstances is obligated to inform the other Party in writing within 5 working days of the onset of such circumstances. Such information should include the nature of such force-majeure circumstances, and also, where possible, an estimate of their effect on the performance of obligations and the possible deadline for the performance of obligations.
- On the expiration of the aforementioned circumstances, the Party affected must immediately inform the other Party thereof in writing, indicating the presumed period required to perform its obligations under the Contract.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- This contract shall come into effect forthwith after having been signed by both the Parties and is valid as long as between the Parties do not reach an agreement on its termination in writing.
- Either Party may terminate the contract unilaterally by giving 30 calendar days’ prior notice in writing to the other Party to the expected date of the contract termination.
- Alterations and additions to the contract shall come into effect only when performed in writing and signed by the authorized persons of the Parties.
- The Parties agree that the Contract, Addendums and appendices hereto, as well as related correspondence may be sent by facsimile and/or e-mail, provided that the original documents will be presented subsequently within 10 (ten) calendar days.
- Moreover both the contract and other documents mentioned in this clause sent by email shall have the legal force equal to that of the original.
- This Agreement is made in two copies, one copy for the each of the Parties.
- LEGAL ADDRESS AND BANK DETAILS
Company Name (Full Name)
VAT Number / TIN
VAT Number / TIN
Signatures of the Parties
For the Contractor:
______________________ Contractor Full Name
For the Client:
______________________ Client Full Name