Part-Time Teacher Aide Job Postings (2)
October 18, 2017
The Solon Springs School District is seeking applicants to fill two part-time teacher aide positions. One is needed to replace hours for an employee who has recently resigned. The other is to work with a new student with a special educational plan who may be enrolling in the District.
• One position is for 15 hours per week and the other is for 25 hours per week.
• Positions begin upon employment approval by School Board in November. Employment may change based upon student enrollment.
• Duties include working primarily with students who have Individualized Education Plans
• Person hired should also be able perform other duties as assigned, such as filling in when others may be absent and general supervision.
• It is desirable that a hired individual obtain a Bus Driver license.
• Preference may be given to individuals who have experience working in a school.
Interested applicants should submit a completed Application Form (available in the school office) to Dene Muller - Principal or Frank Helquist - Superintendent • 8993 E Baldwin Ave • Solon Springs, WI 54873.
(Telephone: 715-378-2263 Email: email@example.com)
Interested individuals may also contact Maintenance Director, Mark Dahlberg at
(Telephone: 715-378-2263 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for Applications is Friday, November 2, 2017
The Solon Springs Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solon Springs School District does not discriminate in the employment of support staff on the basis of any characteristic protected under State or Federal law including, but not limited to, race, color, age, sex, creed or religion, genetic information, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products off the District’s premises during non- working hours, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices. The District is committed to providing access, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.