Wilburton PTA General Volunteer Guidelines
School hours for Staff and Teachers generally run from 7:45 - 2:45. PTA volunteers are asked to minimize any distractions during these hours.
Regarding Signing in as a Volunteer:
Sign in for
- Specific during-school hours events (IE: Picture Day, Classroom specific events)
- General meetings that happen in the AM
No Sign In for
- For after-school hours big Events (IE: Math Adventure, Gifts and Craft, Festival of Culture)
- For Board Meetings: after-school hours, leave sheet of paper with our names on the desk when we leave; This protocol meets District emergency guidelines
Getting in and out of the School Building:
- For all Board, General and PTA events, we must use the Side Doors (located by Music Class Room/ Cafeteria) for going in and out
- We are asked NOT to Prop any of the Exterior Doors (in other words, we have to wait by doors to let folks in)
- All Communication from PTA to the School should only come from Sanaz, Mary, Tawny(Communications) and Sukanya (Room Parent Coordinator)
- Respecting high traffic hours and being mindful when interacting with Meghan/School
- 7:45 - 8:15 AM & 2 - 2:45 PM are critical school hours where the most is happening
- Please respect the space around Front Office Desk. To ensure security of confidential information, we have been asked to Stand and remain on Visitor side (Please refrain from walking into this area).