1/4 cup olive oil
6 garlic cloves, minced
4 Tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
1 Tbsp finely chopped sage leaves
2 Tbsp finely chopped thyme
1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
6 pork chops
1. Finely chop the parsley, sage, thyme, and rosemary and add all to a medium bowl and combine all together.
2. Mince the garlic and add to the bowl of herbs. Then add the olive oil and mix until well combined together.
3. Place pork chops in a casserole dish in one later and spoon the marinade evenly over each pork chop. Flip pork chops over and repeat on the other side with the remaining marinade.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Before placing on the grill to cook, scrape off all the big chunks of herbs and garlic.
5. Cook over grill or fire for approximately 30 minutes, flipping intermittently, to cook evenly on both sides. Cook until the internal temperature of the pork chop is 145F.
6. Let pork chops rest for 10 minutes. Serve with your favorites sides and enjoy.