Moët Hennessy Australia
National Champagne Ambassador.
An exciting opportunity exists to join Moët Hennessy Australia (MHA) in the role of National Champagne Ambassador.
As the National Champagne Ambassador your role is to deliver against MHA’s business objectives, MH luxury champagne portfolio brand strategies and exceed sales budgets across the On, Off, High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and National Key Account (NKA) channels.
Reporting to the National Key Account Manager – On Premise , the core focus in respect of this position is to continue to grow the on premise whilst understanding and embracing the strategic imperatives of MHA in your day to day business.
Furthermore, you are responsible for enhancing MHA’s culture and contributing to the overall success of the sales teams and that of the entire business.
Brand Advocacy, Training & Education – Trade & Consumer
- Develop, implement and manage a comprehensive training program for relevant MHA Staff, and the On & Off Trade focussing on the MH luxury champagne portfolio
- Be highly engaged with the Australian sommelier community and generate sommelier advocacy for the MH luxury champagne brands
- Host champagne Master Classes to reach sommeliers, consumers and key retail trade
- Together with the respective brand teams, facilitate and manage market tours for visiting Maison and Regional guests including integrated trade, media and consumer activities
Achieve Industry Leadership
- Develop and strengthen relationships with our key customers, KOI’s and media in order to maximize MH luxury champagne brand exposure and opportunities
- Attain and maintain the highest standards of service provided to trade customers and develop relationships at all levels within the customers’ business
- Develop knowledge of all MHA luxury champagne brands and be recognised by customers as an industry expert
- Achieve mutually agreed points of distribution of MHA champagne brands focusing on visibility and placement in the on premise, especially the core restaurant and bar channels.
- Work closely with National and State Sales Teams to further identify MH luxury champagne opportunities
- Along with the National Key Account Manager – On Premise, you will work closely with State Managers, Customer Marketing, Brand Managers and broader marketing teams to develop luxury champagne channel strategies.
Make MHA brands available & accessible
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and implement strategic brand activities within accounts
- Ensure that key brand merchandising standards are achieved at all times utilizing developed POS and via creative enhancements
- Ensure that MHA brands feature prominently over competitors with superior animation
Market Trends & Competitor Information
- Keep MHA updated with regard to best practices in the global champagne market, market trends and competitor activity
- Monitor competitor activity/dealing/pricing and promotions within territory and provide feedback to business
- Work closely with the Brand Managers and broader marketing teams to evaluate methods of improving the effectiveness and operational efficiencies of activation activities
- Work with Brand Managers and Customer Marketing to develop effective drinks strategies for our brands to be executed by the sales teams
- Together with Account Managers, recommend new venues for activations and ensure that incremental business support is gained upon the venues being selected
- Ensure all activation activity is carried out efficiently and effectively within budgeted parameters and within the respective brands’ standard guidelines
- Target sales and marketing activities to outlets to ensure maximum ROI
Experience or skills required are:
The successful candidate will possess 5 years of sales/wine experience, ideally within a hospitality or liquor company
Other essential criterion includes:
- University degree in Business or similar
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the champagne industry
- Good understanding of the on-premise business
- Ability to manage several projects in various stages and adhere to deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and ability to adjust message based on audience necessary.
- Experience in conducting training sessions required
- Excellent proven sales skills
- Exceptional communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Team player but can work autonomously
- Responds quickly and effectively
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Appreciation of luxury goods market requirements
- Available to travel both nationally and internationally to complete the requirements of the role
If you are interested in applying please send a letter of application coupled with your updated resume.
MUST HAVE WORK RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA