Regular Janitorial Position
October 18 2017
The Solon Springs School District is seeking applicants to fill a regular janitorial position. This position is needed as the District fills a permanent 12 month position due to the retirement of a janitor.
• Position is for 30 hours per week, but hours may vary depending on school schedule.
• Position is begins upon employment approval by School Board in November.
• Duties include moving of furniture, lifting of objects up to 50 pounds, unloading of trucks, basic cleaning, painting, carpet cleaning, floor waxing and other preparation of building for start of school year, as well as other routine janitorial duties.
• Person hired should also be able perform other duties as assigned, such as snow blowing, etc.
• It is desirable, and may be a requirement, that the hired individual obtain a Bus Driver license.
• Preference may be given to individuals currently working in a school or other governmental position.
Interested applicants should submit a completed Application Form (available in the school office) to Mark Dahlberg, Maintenance Director or Frank Helquist, District Administrator
8993 E Baldwin Avenue
Solon Springs, WI 54873.
(Telephone: 715-373-2263 Email: email@example.com)
Interested individuals may also contact Maintenance Director, Mark Dahlberg at
(Telephone: 715-373-2263 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for Applications is Friday, November 2, 2017
The Solon Springs Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solon Springs School District does not discriminate in the employment of support staff on the basis of any characteristic protected under State or Federal law including, but not limited to, race, color, age, sex, creed or religion, genetic information, handicap or disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military service (as defined in 111.32, Wis. Stats.), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, arrest record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products off the District’s premises during non- working hours, or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment practices. The District is committed to providing access, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.