Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Online Gift Certificates
Last Updated: 10/7/2021
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased online from Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa, d/b/a Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa - Nassau ("Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa"). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa at:
Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa - Nassau
East Bay Street
Nassau, Bahamas N-376
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa.
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually presents the electronic email message. Baha Retreat Anti-Aging Spa is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.