Toilet Paper and Paper Plate Advent Wreath
4 Toilet Paper Rolls
1 Paper Towel Roll (cut to about ¾ size)
Either: green paper, green tissue paper, green paint or green marker
Either: Pink, Purple, White paper or paint
Either: Yellow paper, Yellow tissue paper or yellow marker and white paper
- Gather Supplies
- Color the candles
- If you’re using paper, cut paper to size and glue around the toilet paper and paper towel rolls. Make 3 purple candles, 1 pink and the taller candle should be white.
- You may also paint the toilet paper and paper towel rolls to be the appropriate colors
- If you’re using green paint or paper to make the wreath part – cover the paper plate with these items and let dry.
- If you’re using tissue paper do nothing right now.
- Attach the candles with glue to the paper plate
- White in the center and the colors around
- If you were using green tissue paper for the wreath stick small pieces to the paper plate around the candles now.
- When it is time to light the candles make flames with yellow paper or yellow tissue paper and tape them inside the appropriate toilet paper roll.