Position: Playground Supervisor
Reports to: Elementary Principal/Assistant Principal
Dates: Current - May 23rd
Hours: 10:30 - 1:00
Pay: $12.00 per hour
The Playground Supervisor will help support children’s health, safety and happiness during lunchtime recess in grades K-5th. The Playground Supervisor will be responsible for the adoption of the school mission and vision as evidenced through the promotion of good behavior and manners on the playground.
SkyView Academy is committed to preparing students to be life-long learners and honorable leaders of tomorrow.
SkyView Academy offers a research-based, content-rich liberal arts program with a commitment to foreign language studies and community service. Staff, parents and students are actively involved in a culture of expectation and support where individuals are respected, valued and known by the content of their character.
- Promotes good behavior
- Provides a safe, orderly, fun environment
- Interacts with students
- Establishes clear and age-appropriate expectations for behavior and disciplinary action
- Various other duties may be assigned
- Provides appropriate guidance/direction/correction as needed
- Positive, encouraging team member
- Enjoys being with children
- Possesses high levels of patience, energy and commitment
- Discrete, professional, safety minded
- Teachable: prepared to learn the school’s rules/playground expectations, and protocols
- Dedication to being a respectable leader and role model at the school and within the community
Please submit cover letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail documents to: 6161 Business Center Dr., Highlands Ranch, CO 80130.
For more information, visit our website: skyviewacademy.org
SkyView prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.