- Universal Healthcare Act (R.A. No. 11223, s. 2019);
- Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. No. 10173, and hereinafter referred to as “DPA”) to the extent provided under Section 6; and
- Any rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the DICT, DOH, Philhealth.
- The type of information collected from the visitors of the Web Application and the End users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom FASSSTER will disclose such information.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All personal information shall be strictly processed in compliance with the requirements of the DPA and other applicable laws allowing disclosure of information to the public and in adherence to the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
- Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access these Services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. “Personal information” is defined to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a person. “Personal information” is likewise defined under the DPA (to the extent to which it is applicable), as any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- The SPI Rules and the DPA (to the extent to which it is applicable), taken together, further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition; including race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical, or political affiliation, and education;
- sexual orientation and sexual life;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information and genetic information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise, including but not limited to social security numbers, licenses or their denials, suspension, or revocation, and tax returns;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and call data records.
- Notwithstanding anything to the above Clause 2.b, Personal information includes (but is not limited to) the following categories of information:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code);
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us, such as Personal information in emails or letters that Users send us.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information under EO2 of 2016 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
- PRIVACY STATEMENTS
All users note:
- User may withdraw consent by informing FASSSTER DPO via email at email@example.com. FASSSTER DPO will acknowledge receipt of consent withdrawal via email and shall disable the account associated to the withdrawn consent. Credentials of the said account will be invalidated and will no longer be usable.
- Users can access, modify and correct the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, FASSSTER may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to FASSSTER in its archives. Users may exercise these rights by emailing FASSSTER at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or anyone who visits the Web Application, FASSSTER automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. FASSSTER also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each user’s computer (or the proxy server a user used to access the World Wide Web), user’s computer operating system and type of web browser the user is using, email patterns, as well as the name of user’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help FASSSTER improve its Service. The linkage between user’s IP address and user’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties. Notwithstanding the above, FASSSTER may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- The Web Application uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by FASSSTER and its service providers for the technical administration of the Web Application, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, FASSSTER may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any personal information of the User.
- In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Web Application, a User must first create an account on our Web Application. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is personal information allowing others, including FASSSTER, to identify the User: First Name, Last Name, Region, Province and Municipality/City for Personal Information. Department registering, Office/Company, Email address, password and password confirmation chosen by the User Account Details. FASSSTER may, in future, include other optional requests for information from the User to help FASSSTER to customize the Web Application to deliver personalized information to the User. However, FASSSTER assumes your consent in relation to various matters, once you complete the registration process.
- The Web Application may enable Users to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized FASSSTER representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of FASSSTER, and they are not authorized to bind FASSSTER to any contract. FASSSTER hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
- FASSSTER has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to Phone or Tablet devices containing local storage of Products in FASSSTER native apps, FASSSTER shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- CASUAL VISITOR'S NOTE
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by FASSSTER from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the site.
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of this Web Application prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by FASSSTER. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as FASSSTER cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Web Application.
- REGISTRATION PROCESS
- FASSSTER makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of FASSSTER is assisting the national agencies and local government units to maintain and organise such information. FASSSTER may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities who request access to such information.
- Notwithstanding the above, FASSSTER shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of FASSSTER including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or telephone service etc.
- FASSSTER’s Products are offered to its User on as-is basis and no customizations are included upon User registration. For providing any future enhancements and feature upgrades to FASSSTER software (FASSSTER Covid19 and FASSSTER TanodCovid), FASSSTER reserves its sole discretion.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Web Application, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.
- FASSSTER reserves its right to bring about changes or to remove product Features/Functions of FASSSTER COVID19 , FASSSTER TanodCOVID or any FASSSTER products due to changes in Government regulations and other local laws applicable.
Dr. Raymond Sarmiento
Designated DPO of FASSSTER Team
PLDT CTC313 Ateneo de Manila University
+63 2 8426 6001 loc 5670