- The PSAT (Practice SAT) will be held on Tuesday, October 26th, for 10th & 11th graders.
- 12th graders will not be required to come to campus until after the test (1:00).
- 9th graders will not be required to come to campus and can work on assignments from home.
- Lunch will be available after the test for 10th & 11th graders (& 12th graders, if they arrive early).
- 10th, 11th & 12th graders will attend a shortened schedule in the afternoon (see below).
- *All grade levels are based off of what’s listed in Infinite Campus after the start of 2nd quarter.
8:00 - 8:40 Breakfast bars provided to testers before being escorted to testing rooms
Test begins @ 9:00 (or whenever testing room fills with 10 students)
9:00 - 12:30 10th & 11th graders: Assigned Testing Locations
12:30 - 12:55 Lunch (cafeteria)
1:00 - 1:30 Block 1 (Seniors arrive)
(no Pathways, head to Block 3)
1:33 - 2:03 Block 3
2:06 - 2:36 Block 4
2:39 - 3:10 Block 5