HAMILTON-WENHAM REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
MEMORIALS FOR DECEASED STUDENTS OR STAFF
Any memorial gift must be bound by the following guidelines:
- Memorials in the form of scholarships, awards, school supplies and equipment, as well as funds designated for a particular school, department, or school activity are deemed appropriate.
- No picture will be attached to the memorial.
- Information on the nameplate on the memorial shall be limited to "Donated by ___________________in Memory of _______________________and the date."
- The memorial must serve a useful purpose for current students.
- Shrubs, trees and plantings are discouraged on school grounds.
The proposed memorial will be presented for approval by the School Committee.
Adopted: March 20, 2014:
Reviewed: September 12, 2018