Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School – Board of Directors, Executive Session
10.30.17 at 5:30 pm – 22895 Road F.
BOD Approved on 11.27.17
- Call to Order: Nate called the meeting to order at 5:48 pm.
- Roll Call: Nate Seeley, President; Kelli Jackson, Vice President; Tamia Hurst, Secretary; Chad Fish, Treasurer; Kathy Clark, Member; Stacey Weyand, Member
- Executive Session
- Recorded on Stacey’s phone
- At 5:48 pm Stacey moved to enter into Executive Session according to C.R.S. 24-6-402 (4)(e) - Determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations; developing strategy for negotiations; and instructing negotiators. Nate stipulated that all E/M S BOD members be in attendance with no other persons in attendance. Motioned seconded, no discussion, approved unanimously. Motion carried.
- Kelli moved to exit out of Executive Session at 7:12 pm. Motion seconded, no discussion, approved unanimously. Motion carried. No action was taken during the Executive Session.
- Adjournment: Kathy moved to adjourn the meeting, unanimously approved. Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 7:12 pm.
Prepared by Tamia Hurst, BOD Secretary
Special Board Meeting