Maintenance - Site Inspector
Location - Eureka, CA
Category - Field Services
Job Type - Full-time
Job Title - Site Inspector
Salary Range - $13 hourly
+ benefits, paid holidays, sick pay, & educational opportunity
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
As a Site Inspector, you are responsible for our premise quality control. You will be assigned a mobile device to record conditions as you visit our rental properties to perform Move-In/Out and Routine site inspections. You will install/remove signs and lockboxes, take photographs and measurements, assure the proper operation of equipment as well as report any maintenance or care deficiencies of our managed property.
- Property Inspections
- Turnover Inspections
- HOA Site Inspections
- Install Signs, Lockboxes
- Take Photos and Measurements
- Accurately complete forms and reports
- Report Maintenance and Care Deficiencies to Manager
- Post notices
- Perform Errands
- Attitude: Must be likable, outgoing and willing; self-motivated, punctual, responsible and accountable, honest and dependable.
- Physical Fitness: Must be able to lift 35 lbs consistently, climb stairs and ladders, traverse uneven terrain, visual acuity.
- Education: High School Degree.
- Experience: General handyman/construction background and experience is ideal, but not required. Strong familiarity with Computers & Mobile Devices is required.
- Licensing: No Professional License required.
- Memberships: No Professional memberships required.
- Travel: Must have valid driver’s license in good standing; reliable transportation to/from work and for site visits. You will be reimbursed for mileage.
- Background: Must be able to clear criminal background screening; Must be bondable.
- Attire: Uniform shirt provided; Work attire dress code enforced.
- Tools: No specialized tools required.
- Supervision: Must work with other co-workers harmoniously; reports to Director of Operations.
- Training: On the job training; frequent check-ins and scheduled review periods.
OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT
Real Property Management Humboldt is committed to the professional development of every employee and provides constant opportunities to increase your education, skill and corporate value.
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem-solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
This position is for a detailed, independent, self-managed, people person and may require some after hours, and weekend work.