IMPORTANT NOTICE & TRAVEL ADVISORY
Michael Graham & Associates (MGA Travel) kindly inform you of the following:
- All passengers are responsible for traveling with the proper documentation, and the name on your documentation must exactly match the name on your reservation.
- We strongly recommend all passengers be in possession of a valid passport. When traveling abroad, most countries require that passports be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the date of your return to the U.S. or Canada. Your passport must be signed and have at least 3 blank pages. In some cases, countries may require visas to be secured prior to travel. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the proper travel documentation (passports, visas, identification, vaccinations, etc) in order to travel abroad. We strongly suggest confirming your travel documentation needs with the proper government agencies: www.travel.state.gov. Should you need assistance with passport or visa services, please visit a website for more information such as http://www.cibtvisas.com/nexion . Foreign nationals should contact their government for further details and requirements. Guests traveling without proper documentation may be denied boarding and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Privacy Notice (TSA Update: August 13, 2009): The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires you to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender for the purpose of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C. section 114, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 and 49 C.F.R parts 1540 and 1560. You may also provide your Redress Number, if available. Failure to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender may result in denial of transport or denial of authority to enter the boarding area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA privacy policies, or to review the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see the TSA website at www.tsa.gov.
- Port, Air, and Government taxes are subject to change at any time. Cruise Lines reserve the right to reinstate Fuel Surcharges at their discretion and without notice.
- Please be advised that many vendors, including most cruise lines, may add gratuity or other additional charges.
- Travel with entry into Canada (including many Alaska cruises) requires a passport and passengers with any past felonies or any type of DUI charges may be denied admission into Canada. Certain other countries may have similar policies please check!
- CDC UPDATE: the U.S. CDC upgraded their travel notice for Zika virus to Alert Level 2 (practice enhanced precautions), specifically for women who are pregnant and are traveling to the affected region. Please be sure to check the CDC for updates regarding this and other travel warnings. You can check for updates and immunization requirements at http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices .
- Please add the email address from which this invoice was sent as a Safe Sender with your email program or set up a filter to mark it as not spam.
- Bundled trips that require us to collect payments and then pay the suppliers in advance may include a 3.5% service fee. If payment is made by check, we will discount this fee. Bundled trips, bus trips and in-house hotel/transfer packages are non-refundable.
- TIMESHARE ADVISORY – When you arrive at your destination, even before you leave the customs area, you may be approached by many aggressive timeshare sales agents. Timeshare sales agents are very persistent and may entice you with offers of complimentary breakfasts, free transfers, discounted tours, etc., in exchange for your attendance at a presentation designed to sell their property. Timeshare selling can and does take place in many locations, including the airport, hotel lobbies, and even on the beaches and streets. These sales agents are in no way associated with your ground transportation operator or with Costco Travel. Please refer to your travel itinerary for information on how to identify your transfer company representative and where to meet them upon arrival at your destination. This will ensure that your transfer arrangements are handled professionally by the company contracted by Costco Travel. Most hotels have a timeshare division and these sales people also use aggressive tactics. Costco Travel strongly advises you to refrain from accepting free or discounted offers from sales agents as such offers require your attendance at an intense timeshare sales presentation. It is recommended that you do not participate in a timeshare presentation.
- Please note that we charge a $500 planning fee for custom itineraries. If this does not appear on the invoice above, it does not apply or has been waived for this specific instance. We offer our clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and upon return from your travel, you will be refunded the fee if you do not feel you received excellent service and good value!
- Please note that we charge a $100 per person ticketing fee for international air and $30 per person for domestic air. If you do not see this fee on your invoice, it has been waived or air was booked as part of a supplier package.
- ID copy-on-file requirement: Before booking international air we require copies (text, scan, email, photo, drop off, etc) of your Passports. For domestic we need the same or copies of your DL.
- REAL ID: Starting October 1st, 2020 the TSA will only accept driver’s licenses that have the Gold Star and are REAL ID compliant.
- Airlines generally impose a baggage fee not included with the fare.
- You may be able to login to the airline website using the airline PNR (aka record locator or confirmation number) to select seats, purchase baggage, and more.
- For your convenience, at 24 hours prior to departure login to the airline website and print your boarding passes. If you are not able, you can accomplish this at the airport ticket counter. Make sure to bring a print out of your confirmation and the proper ID (a passport is recommended).
- Please be advised that any special amenities or events associated with this cruise or tour are for guests booked through MGA Travel only.
Michael Graham & Associates | Salem Shoppes #1 | 10764 SC 707, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 | 843.279.0310 | TakeTheTrip.com | MGA TRAVEL
Revision Effective Date 11/26/19 Page of