EA Global X Netherlands 2018
Code of Conduct
Effective Altruism Netherlands is committed to providing events that are friendly and productive for all participants.
At EA Global X Netherlands 2018, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries of other participants.
- Look out for one another and try to help if you can.
These behaviors don't belong at EA Global X Netherlands 2018:
- Offensive, disruptive, or discriminatory actions or communication.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, including unwelcome sexual attention and inappropriate physical contact.
If you’re asked to stop a behavior that’s causing a problem for someone, we expect you to stop immediately.
Contact us to report any problems
- Stan van Wingerden +31 657 979 583
- Denisa Pop +40 741 027 355
- Or contact any other staff or volunteers, identifiable by their badges and t-shirts.
We will investigate all incidents reported with discretion. We reserve the right to give warnings, to bar any person who violates our code of conduct from attending EAN events, and if necessary to remove participants without refund.