*Hello! My name is (RANK) | (NAME HERE) with the Los Santos County Fire/Rescue. I would like to welcome you to the Los Santos County Fire/Rescue. Being a Rescuer for Los Santos is a Huge Honor, but it comes with a lot of Responsibility! You will be trained by the best FTO's we have to offer & I hope you enjoy your experience with us. I also hope that you learn a lot about yourself from this experience. Stay Safe & I will see you on the streets.
After having your application accepted for LSCFR we will begin your training along with other Cadets. LSCFR will be doing training when there are enough Cadets to do so.
Stage 1: Learning the Department
In this Stage the Cadets will be taught about the locations within the Department
- *Show them the Locker Room
- Have them save their current Civilian Clothing as an outfit
- How to change into their Job Clothing
- *The different PPE they will be using
- Read: We will now show you different Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you will be utilizing on calls. Please remember to look for updated information regarding PPE in our department handbook
- Structure / Car Fire / Hazmat
- Yellow Nomex Shirt, Green Nomex Pants, Helmet, Nomex Hood, Leather Boots, Gloves, Utility Belt
- *What different color shirts mean
- White (Ast. Chief, or Fire Chief)
- Gray (Captain)
- Black (Lieutenant)
- Blue (Cadet, or Paramedic) (Prohibited to enter a Non-training Fire*)
- Red (Rescuer, Senior Rescuer)
- How to change into their Civilian Clothing
- How to Buy Weapons
- How to Buy Items
- Show them how to Lock/Unlock Doors
Stage 2: Learning the LAW!
In this Stage the Cadets will be taught about the Laws, Codes, Controls, Etc.
- The Cadets will be shown where to find the Laws, Codes, Controls, & Handbook.
- Have Cadets get familiar with the Handbook, answer any questions, if unknown answer follow chain of command until answer is given
Stage 3: Learning to Communicate
In this Stage the Cadets will be taught how to Communicate.
- Cadets will be Trained on how to use the Radio
- They will also be Trained on how to Communicate with other Officers, Deputies, & Fire/Rescue
- How to report an incident
- Proper Terms and Callsigns
Stage 4: Learning the Gear
In this Stage the Cadets will be Trained how to use the Gear
- Cadets will be Trained how to Pull out the Rescue Saw
- They will be Trained on how to Properly use this on Vehicles
- Cadets will be Trained how to Revive players with the Defib
- *Remember to Tell them they have 2 Chances to revive them. If the 2nd time fails they are considered Dead.(Not Implemented Yet)
- Cadets Will be Trained how to handle the Fire Hose
- How to Change Pressure
- How to Use Foam
- How to Fight a Car and Structure Fire
Stage 5: Learning the Vehicles
In this Stage the Cadets will be Taken to the Driving Area of the Military Base & show how to use the Ambulance & Fire Truck
- Show them how to use the Ambulance
- Pulling out the Stretcher
- Putting the Stretcher back in
- Deleting the Stretcher when not in use
- Show how how to use a Fire Engine
- Show them how to work with a Ladder Truck operator
- *Show them how to work with a Pilot
- Show them the Basics of operating a Vehicle
- Starting/Stopping their Engine
- Cruise Control
Stage 6: Learning to Drive
In this Stage the Cadets will be taken to the Driving Area at the Military Base
- Cadets will be Required to Take the Driving Down & Back Course (Can be adjusted based on vehicle size)
Stage 7:Final Exams!
In this Stage the Cadets will be taken back to the Hospital
- Cadets will be Required to Take the Written Exam - Located Here
- You will need to give them Access Code located on Discord.
- They will get 2 Chances to Pass the Exam.
- Min 135 Points out of 160 Points (They can only miss 5 Questions).
Stage 8: Graduation!
- After all Previous Stages are Completed & have Passed all Tests the Cadets will be Promoted to Rescuers. They will now be allowed to Patrol the Streets of Los Santos
- Make sure you Update the Roster
- Set their Job as Fire/Rescuer - Rescuer