Class of 2020 Senior Announcements
- Cap and gown pictures will be made on January 24th. Make-up pictures for the senior formals will also be made that day. You will be informed whether or not you will need formal pictures made.
- Senior fees for this year are $125. This covers the cost of your cap and gown, tassel, diploma printing and cover, and your senior yearbook. This amount can be paid in the office or to Mr. Adams in the library.
- Seniors should submit baby pictures to Mrs. Cone by April 1st. These will be included in the yearbook.
- Seniors should be checking on senior debts. These include lost books, class fees, sports fees, or any unpaid debts. Ask one of the administrators in the office, Mrs. Tankersley in the accounting office, or Mr. Adams in the library to find out more about your debt.
- Additional questions about senior invitations, memory books, class rings, and other senior products can be directed to Balfour at 1.205.733.1060. You can also visit their website at www.balfour.com and then you can search for our school to see products that are available.
- Questions about senior pictures can be directed to Joe McEachern Photography at 1.800.282.7627.
- The HHS Baccalaureate for 2020 HHS seniors will be May 17th at 5 PM. This event will take place at Hanceville First Baptist Church and is sponsored by the church.
- HHS Graduation is May 23rd at 10 AM at the Tom Drake Coliseum at Wallace State.