- Students can still order from Balfour (invitations, senior items, class rings, etc.) online (www.balfour.com) or by phone (205.733.1060). Product information can be found in the HHS office or at www.balfour.com.
- Cap and gown picture proofs are available for pickup from Mrs. Cone (for students with her classes) or in the library (for off-campus or dual-enrollment students). Formal pictures proofs are also available for those who paid the $20 sitting fee.
- All seniors are reminded of the $125 senior fee. This fee covers the cost of the cap and gown, diploma printing and cover, and a yearbook. Senior fees can be paid to Mr. Adams (HHS Library) or to Mrs. Calvert in the office.
- All seniors need to check with Mrs. Tankersley in the accounting office (near the library) about any past debts they may still owe.
- Any senior who has not signed the graphic for the senior t-shirt design needs to do so as soon as possible. Money for senior shirts is due March 1st.
- Senior yearbook ads and senior baby pictures (for the yearbook) are due to Mrs. Cone by March 1st.
- The HHS Prom, “A Night to Remember,” is Saturday, May 4th, at 7 PM at Brick Haven (1889 US 278, Cullman, 35057). Tickets are $30 per person/$50 per couple. Mrs. Cone has tickets for sale. The prom is for seniors and juniors only. Freshmen and sophomores will only be admitted as the date of a senior or junior.
- Baccalaureate for the seniors will is Sunday, May 19th, at 5 PM, at Hanceville 1st Baptist Church. This is a service provided by 1st Baptist and other local churches. A meal for seniors and their families will follow the service.
- Graduation for the HHS Class of 2019 is Saturday, May 25th, at 10 AM in the Tom Drake Coliseum on the campus of Wallace State. There is not a limit on the number of guests you can invite and tickets are not required. More information will be available soon concerning graduation practice, dress code, etc.