Last updated: 8 Sept 2023
My name is Charlie Robin Jones.
I’m an editor and strategist based in London, focused on fashion and other vanguard industries.
I work between culture and commerce, and look for ways that beautiful ideas can port into wider discourse.
- Editing a forthcoming book on clothes with the film studio A24
- Fashion columnist at Flash Art
Selected strategy projects
- The Dazed 100
- Warburg Institute
- Real Review 10 & 11
- Flamingo Inspiration Sessions
- Various NDA’d projects (2022+)
More on these projects here
Selected articles and talks
More details and links here
- Head of external relations for the cultural strategy agency Flamingo
- Head of digital at 032c
- Commissioning editor at the Guardian
- Digital editor of Dazed
Full CV here
Otherwise, you can follow me on Instagram, here, or LinkedIn, here.