Social Media Tips!
Read the official Color Street guidelines are here: https://cdn.colorstreet.com/content/marketing/SocialMediaTips.pdf
- Have a CLOSED & PRIVATE VIP Facebook group for your family, friends & customers!
- Consider having an Instagram Account for your business!
- Use your creativity to name your business anything nail related without the words “Color” or “ Street” in it.
- Only post ANY SPECIALS you are offering in your CLOSED & PRIVATE VIP groups, they cannot go on your personal page or on IG.
- SHARE your business on your personal page - just keep incentives out of your posts.
- If Color Street is offering the special, then it is something you can share publicly! (ie., B3G1 deal)
- You might want to create a personal domain link to your Color Street shopping link (godaddy.com or google domain). Or as an alternative, LinkTree or Milkshake.
- Contact your sponsor, upline leader, or me with ANY questions. We are here to help you!
- Don’t post in ANY other Facebook groups about Color Street besides your own VIP group.
- Don't cross-promote in your Color Street group or personal page.
- Don't include "Color Street" in the title of your FB group or Instagram unless it reads exactly like this "Mary Smith Independent Color Street Stylist".
- Don't sell using Google Ads, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Facebook selling groups, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Don’t create websites or blogs mimicking Color Street Corporate, you may have a website redirect to your color street site.
- Don't post any specials you are offering your customers on your personal Facebook page, or any public page.
- Don't Contact Vice Pres, Glenn Mills with your questions. Ask your upline or email Color Street firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don't risk being terminated! They are HARDCORE about these rules!
Any one found in violation of these terms will result in immediate termination of the Stylist agreement.