My student, _______________________________, has my permission to attend the Sparkman Girls’ and Boys’ basketball games at Jacksonville State University on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019. My student and I understand that in order for them to be excused for the game the following must be completed:
1. Permission slip must be turned into the Attendance Office BEFORE 3:00 p.m. on Monday, February 18th, 2019.
2. A game ticket with the student’s name on the back of the ticket MUST be turned in by3:00 PM on Thursday, February 21st, 2019.
3. Fan buses will be taken, the cost is $15, checks can be made payable to SHS.
Bus payments should be turned in to Mr. Watts on Monday or Tuesday before school in the gym lobby or during lunch in the cafeteria. The buses will leave promptly at 7:30 AM on Wednesday morning.
4. There will be two options for purchasing
game tickets, 1) at the game for $8 or 2) at
https://gofan.co/app/events/49458 for $9.40.
5. The Code of Conduct and policies of Madison County Schools will be enforced.
Parent/Legal Guardian Name Printed: ________________________________________
Parent/Legal Guardian Signature: ________________________________________
Student Phone Number___________________ Parent Phone Number___________________
______ will be riding the bus to the game on March Feb. 14th, 2019
______ will NOT be riding the bus, but will attend the game