- Nominations shall be proposed from among the membership at large, and written nominations from members in good standing shall be accepted.
- The nominees shall submit a Bio and Statement of Purpose to the Committee Chair. The Statements shall be published
- at least one month prior to the date after which online survey or email ballots will be accepted and counted.
- Conduct of the election by the Nominating Committee shall be in accordance with this timetable:
- Notice of elections for vacancies on the Board of Directors will be announced no later than November 1. Said announcement may be made via email and on the Affiliate’s web site.
- The nominees shall submit a biography and Statement of Purpose, including a nominees skills and strengths they bring to the Board of Directors, to the Committee Chair. The Statements shall be published at least four (4) weeks prior to the annual membership meeting.
- Ballots will be available on the Affiliate’s web site prior to the annual meeting, and the election will remain open for two weeks following the meeting.