Try Vempathy with UserTesting.com
Vempathy knows which parts of your UserTesting recordings are insightful. We will show you when testers expressed emotion so that you can skip to the insightful moments and save time.
Run More Tests
Use Vempathy’s quantified emotion metrics to take away high level insights about your tests. With Vempathy’s emotion metrics you can run more tests without additional time investment.
The setup is quick and easy to add Vempathy to your UserTesting tests.
Step by Step Training Guide
Use these step by step instructions to setup your UserTesting.com tests with Vempathy.
If you have questions along the way please contact our team at email@example.com.
TL;DR: In your UserTesting.com test, add requirements that testers are on a computer, consent to being recorded, and make the first task a redirect to your Vempathy project link.
- Create a new test in UserTesting.com.
- Choose the option to test a website.
- Create your target audience(s) and specify that testers must use a computer.
- Also specify that testers must use Chrome or Firefox as their web browser.
- In the “Other Requirement” section specify: “You must have a webcam, consent to being recorded, and allow access to your webcam, microphone, and screen.” Don’t worry, we have tested this with other testers on UserTesting.com and it is not restrictive.
- When you move on to the Tasks section, specify your Vempathy project URL (Audio + Video + Screen) as the Start URL.
- In the Tasks & Questions section, define your first task as “Launch URL” with the same project URL from step 6.
- In the Tasks & Questions section, define your second task as a “Blank Task” with the prompt: “Start recording yourself.”
- Continue to build out the remaining tasks and questions for your test.
- Launch your test and wait for Vempathy’s emotion analysis. Unless you have disabled alerts, we will email you when testers start their recordings (you can moderate and annotate live via Vempathy) and when they finish. Your emotion analysis reports are ready immediately when testers are done recording.