Custom Printed Labels
If you don't find what you need please contact us at email@example.com and we can assist you
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Place your order online. Be sure to choose what type of label material you would like, what type of laminate, quantity and any special notes for your order. It is important you put a note into the custom field on the best way for us to reach you.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE
Use the link on the product page to download the template for that label. Make sure that it is the correct dimensions. It can be found in the description under “Label Template Link”. Once you have it downloaded, you can open it with your preferred program.
CREATE YOUR PRINT READY ARTWORK
Here is an example of a template. The red dotted Cut Line is where our die cutter should cut, but it has a variance of 3/32”. To ensure that all of your labels come out consistent there are two rules to follow:
- The foreground of your artwork (everything that is not the background) needs to be within the yellow dotted Safe Zone
- The background of your artwork (usually a solid color or pattern) needs to extend all the way to the edge, past the red Cut Line to allow for the 0.125” Bleed
- Our printer only recognizes the CMYK color scale. Please note different printing companies use different equipment and ink which will result in variance of color tones. If there is a specific color you want to achieve on your label please submit the CMYK values
- Our printer requires a minimum of 300 dpi resolution. Artwork submitted in a lower resolution will print blurry
Email your print-ready artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org From there you should be able to attach it to your email using Google’s attach function.
- File submissions that we accept: PDF, PNG, PSD, Ai (please note: jpegs and word documents cannot be accepted)
- Due to an administrative policy, our system can not accept zip files. If you have several files to submit we can create a link to our Google Drive upon request.
- Suggested graphics programs to produce your art: Canva.com (free online), Gimp (free online), Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Always attach your order# to any correspondences
- Allow up to 1-2 days to process your art. We will return a proof for your approval
- Once you receive a proof from us, please respond with "approval to print"
- After we receive your final approval please allow up to 5 business days to print your labels