Want to enter the PlayStation F.C. Schools' Cup Freestyle Competition? This is what you need to do:
- Go to TikTok and check out Jack (@street_panna) or Lia's (@lia.lewis) PlayStation F.C. Schools' Cup freestyle video
- Record a freestyle duet with either Jack or Lia
- Read the below T&Cs
- Complete the consent form at the bottom of this page
- Send your consent form and freestyle duet to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter
Thanks for your interest in the #PSNextLevelChallenge we’re really excited to see your entries!
Terms and Conditions – Specific Rules for “PSSC Freestyle” Competition
- The "PSSC Freestyle” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons who are 13 years of age and over, residents of the UK (“Entrant Country”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
- The Competition is open for entries on 18th March 2021 at 18:00(GMT) ("Opening Date") and closes on 13th April 2021 at 12.00 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as well as the General Rules (click here).
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete one of the following steps (sub-paragraphs a) or b)) during the Competition Period (each an “Entry”):
- If a submission will be made via duet on TikTok and the entrant is under 18 years of age, permission must first have been given by a parent/guardian in the form of a completed Parental Consent Form which must be sent to ‘email@example.com’ before the submission can be made.
A video must then be uploaded to TikTok of Entrants performing football skills as a ‘duet’ with PlayStation F.C. Schools’ Cup Ambassadors Jack Downer (@street_panna) or Lia Lewis (@lia.lewis); and/or
- Alternatively, Entrants can send their freestyle routine directly to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. To do this, Entrants must email the video to ‘email@example.com’. The video submitted must be in either mp4 format and the file size of each submission must not exceed 1000 kilobytes. If a submission is received via ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, the Entrant is required to confirm their age. If the entrant is under 18 years of age, they will be required to complete the Parental Consent Form and return this to ‘email@example.com’.
Entrants can submit as many original freestyle video Entries as they wish.
- Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 6 and 7. In addition, entries must not contain any:
- pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
- abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
- harassing or defamatory content;
- content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
- content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
- violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
- spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition in perpetuity, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoter’s control.
- All Entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
- There will be two finalists (each a “Finalist”). Each Finalist will be selected by PlayStation F.C. Schools Cup Campaign Ambassadors (Lia Lewis and Jack Downer) and PlayStation representatives, based upon the originality and creativity of the Entry. All campaign ambassadors and PlayStation representatives shall not be permitted to enter the Competition themselves. The choice of the judges is final.
- The Promoter shall notify each Finalist, via message on Tik Tok from the Ear to The Ground Tik Tok account, of their selection within one (1) week of the Closing Date.
- In order to be confirmed as Finalist, all Finalists must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s notification within two (2) days from the date of the Promoter’s notification email, and provide their full name, name of their school, age, and a parent/guardian’s contact phone number.
- Both Finalists’ will create one additional freestyle routine with PlayStation F.C. Schools’ Cup ambassadors Lia Lewis and Jack Downer which will be posted to a public vote on PSSC Instagram (@PSSchoolsCup) via a public poll which will be live/open for 24 hours. The Finalist whose Freestyle routine wins the most votes by the end of the public vote, will win the Prize and be deemed as the “Winner”.
- In order to be confirmed as the Winner, the winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter’s notification email within two (2) days from the date of the Promoter’s notification email, and confirm their full name, name of their school, their age, and a parent/guardian’s contact phone number.
- In these Terms, “Prize” shall mean a Winner Prize.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
- The Winner will win one (1) digital edition PS5 console (“Winner Prize”).
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. In particular, the Promoter may want to film each Winner.
- Each Winner also agrees to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assignees from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 and 13, or if there is any reason to believe that anyone voting for an Entrant’s submission has been paid or incentivised in any way, either by an Entrant or a third party, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Finalist’s and the Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). Each name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘PSSC Concept Kit’ to the following address: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
- General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The “Promoter” is: Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
Parental Consent Form: PlayStation F.C. Schools' Cup Freestyle Competition
Please read the statements below and sign where indicated to confirm your understanding, consent and agreement.
By signing this Parental Consent Form (“Form”) you confirm and agree:
- that you are a parent or legal guardian of the following child named in this Form and that the details given in this Form are accurate:
Child’s full name: ..........................................................................
Child’s age: ...................................................................................
Child’s social username (if entering via TikTok): .................................
- that your child may participate in the PlayStation F.C. Schools’ Cup Freestyle Competition (“Competition”) and that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Competition;
- that you understand that Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited (“SIEE”) is the data controller of, and responsible for, your and your child’s personal data collected for the purposes of this Competition;
- that, by submitting an entry and providing a completed parental consent form you give permission for the video to be used as promotional material across PlayStation F.C. Schools’ Cup Instagram and Twitter channels.
- that, if your child is selected as a Competition finalist, your child’s additional video submission will be posted to the PlayStation F.C. Schools’ Cup Instagram page (@PSSchoolsCup) for the purposes of a 24 hour public poll to determine the Competition winner;
- that, if your child is selected as a winner of the Competition, SIEE may wish to visually or acoustically film or record your child, and SIEE may share this footage to Instagram or Twitter for the promotional and marketing purposes of this Competition;
- that you have discussed the Terms and Conditions and contents of this Form with your child and that your child understands how their personal data will be used and shared by SIEE;
- that this Form and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Please sign below to confirm your full understanding and acceptance of these terms.