ADC-IARPC Vocabularies and Semantics Working Group


Meeting Agenda & Minutes

When

June 19, 2018 17:00 UTC

Where

Topic: ADC-IARPC Semantics WG

Time: May 15, 2018 11:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the Third Tue, 5 occurrence(s)

        Apr 17, 2018 11:00 AM

        May 15, 2018 11:00 AM

        Jun 19, 2018 11:00 AM

        Jul 17, 2018 11:00 AM

        Aug 21, 2018 11:00 AM

        Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.

        Monthly: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/meeting/105236636/ics?icsToken=8a84e892514ea380d1627217fcaa54543a5691e3417a22c8090d6c00f6d11c2e

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/105236636

Or iPhone one-tap :

        US: +16465588656,,105236636#  or +16699006833,,105236636#

Or Telephone:

        Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

            US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833

        Meeting ID: 105 236 636

        International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dtdwfYID4

Or an H.323/SIP room system:

        H.323:

            162.255.37.11 (US West)

            162.255.36.11 (US East)

            221.122.88.195 (China)

            115.114.131.7 (India)

            213.19.144.110 (EMEA)

            202.177.207.158 (Australia)

            209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)

            64.211.144.160 (Brazil)

            69.174.57.160 (Canada)

        Meeting ID: 105 236 636

        SIP: 105236636@zoomcrc.com

Preliminary agenda (and minutes)

This meeting was cancelled due to conflicts with POLAR 2018. The next meeting will be scheduled using a Doodle poll…

  1. Round table (who is attending)
  2. Adoption of agenda
  3. Review of minutes of previous meeting
  1. Review of minutes from 2018-04-17
  2. Review of minutes from 2018-05-15
  1. Status of circulation of the Google form for collecting information on information resources.
  1. ACTION:  RD will review this proto-profile/survey against the GEOSS service description metadata
  1. Recommendations for projects/semantic activities
  2. Awareness updates (roundtable)
  3. Next meeting
  1. Next meeting will be July 17, 2018 17:00 UTC (11:00 MDT and 19:00 CEST)