Last update: 16 September 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Planning your stay at Dirok CL
- Service provision
- Dirok CL is a Certificated Location site, affiliated to the Caravan and Motorhome Club. It is a members only club. Membership can be obtained directly from the CAMC website.
- Dirok CL only caters for motorhomes, caravans and campervans. It does not cater for guests wanting to camp in tents.
- 16A electric hook-up (EHU) provided as standard on all pitches. EHUs are provided for your caravan, motorhome or camper. Under no circumstance are they to be used to charge electric cars.
- Several non-dedicated mains water taps are dotted around the campsite.
- A septic tank is available for chemical waste disposal.
- Children and pets are welcome on our site.
- Off-the-ground barbecues and fire pits are permitted but not campfires.
- Toilets, showers or WIFI are not provided.
- Availability & booking
- You can check availability and make a booking in one of three ways:
- Prices, discounts and/or promotional offers are detailed on our website.
- Our website also provides details of what is included in the price and optional extras.
- Despite the generous pitch sizes, only ONE caravan, motorhome or camper may be on a pitch at any one time.
- Making a booking online does not guarantee the booking will be honoured. This is only the case once a confirmation email has been received from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirmation and payment
- The confirmation email contains booking details, directions, a site map, terms and conditions and where possible a pitch number.
- Payment of our fee implies acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- When you book with us we will send you a confirmation email with a payment link. This will allow you to make a secure online payment for your stay with a credit or debit card of your choice.
- Payment is expected to reach us at least 48h before your stay. Failure to pay before arrival may lead to cancellation of your booking unless pre-agreed.
- For bookings less than 48 hours away, we ask for immediate payment on receipt of our confirmation email.
- Cancellation terms
- In the unfortunate event you have to cancel your stay with us, you have until 2pm 48 hours before your scheduled stay to do so and get a full refund. No refund will be provided after that time.
- Staying at Dirok CL
- Arrival & departure
- Check-in at Dirok should be no earlier than 2 pm and no later than 10pm on your day of arrival unless pre-agreed.
- So that we have an opportunity to get each pitch ready for our next guests, check-out is by 11am on your last day.
- We will do our best, where possible, to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures.
- Early check-in and late check-out may be charged in line with prices detailed on our website. During busy times, we may not be in a position to offer early check-in and/or late check-out.
- We want our guests with dogs to feel that they can enjoy what our site and surroundings have to offer. Dogs do not have to be on their leads at all times, as long as they are well behaved and under control.
- The site is not fenced in. The field adjacent to the CL site belongs to us and is free to use. We ask you to ensure dogs remain on our land and do not stray into the neighbouring farmer’s fields.
- We can’t control when nature calls - please make sure you clean up after your dog. Any dog waste should be bagged and discarded in the general waste bin.
- Your dog is your responsibility and Dirok CL will not be held responsible, accountable or liable for any actions taken by your dog.
- Our site welcomes children of all ages. Camping is a great opportunity to switch off from day-to-day life, regroup as a family, put your smart device down and enjoy nature. Great memories are made while camping with your children and we wouldn’t dream of depriving you from this opportunity.
- Noise levels
- Not everyone wants the same when camping and we are keen for all our guests to enjoy their stay at Dirok CL. There is no hard curfew and we don’t ban parties. We simply ask our guests to respect each other and aim to reduce noise levels between 10pm and 8am.
We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person/ group whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us or to our other visitors. Any refunds will be at our discretion.
- We kindly ask our guest to let us know of any visitors they may have during their stay
- Day visitors are permitted on our site at no extra cost with the following conditions:
- There is a limit of two adults (no limit on children)
- No parties / large BBQs
- It is our guests’ responsibility to ensure their visitors abide by these terms and conditions.
- Dirok CL will not be held responsible, accountable or liable for any actions taken by our guests’ visitors.
- Please note that visitors are expected to leave by the time the site closes at 10pm. Please inform us if they are to stay the night. Extra charges may apply.
As a CL site, we have Public Liability Insurance cover for our guests. However, please note that we will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors while staying on our site
We want to hear from you. Talk to us about what worked, what did not work, what we could have done better. We love feedback and we need your input so we can provide you with the best user experience possible.
We wish you an enjoyable stay at Dirok
Serge and Gill BAUDOT
© 2020 DIROK LTD, a limited company (12883914) registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Dirok, Deepdale, Potton, Sandy SG19 2NH.