Proposal for Corporate Painting Workshops
Roofless Painters can provide on-site painting workshops to private and public institutions throughout the Los Angeles area. Our team of experienced event coordinators lead by our award-winning painting instructor, Julio Panisello, will work with you to create a program that makes sense for your goals and vision.
We are flexible and can offer workshops to meet your group’s specific requests. Our painting workshops are carefully designed to be accessible to everyone regardless of experience level and skill.
A corporate painting workshop with Roofless Painters includes everything necessary to create a painting studio experience in your workplace or site: the setup, all the art supplies needed, instruction and guidance, and wrap-up.
- All levels and experience welcome.
- We offer 2-hour and 3-hour workshops. Prep time and wrap-up time is one hour before and after each workshop.
- We are self-contained: we wash our brushes and tools off site and take any paint sludge with us.
- We protect floors with drop cloths to prevent any spills.
Painting Workshops include:
If painting outdoors, attendees will bring:
- On-site studio setup (easels, drop cloths, stools).
- All art supplies.
- Painting smocks.
- A proposed painting assignment.
- Guided instruction.
- Box to carry finished paintings.
- Layered clothing.
- Sun block.
- A quote will be provided depending on number of workshops booked and size of group.
- Price is quoted as a package based on a group minimum of 10 easel stations and not per easel.
- Maximum number of easel stations is 20.
- Roofless Painters promotes space via www.rooflesspainters.com, weekly newsletter, and social media (Instagram and Twitter).
- Be part of the event space events calendar (online and onsite).
- Social media mention on event space social platforms.
- An ‘about’ statement from event space so we can promote it among our followers.
- Facilitate parking arrangement at event space to help unloading and loading at beginning and end of workshop.