- Check-in Information
Each team must check in with a tournament official upon initial arrival at your Field Complex on Saturday and prior to your first game.
- You must provide a copy of your insurance before you are allowed to play.
- You must have a copy of your roster (homemade spreadsheet is fine; this is a non-sanctioned event) and proof of age for your players.
- It is the manager or coach’s responsibility to verify your schedule daily to make sure that no changes have been made. It is also your responsibility to know your field assignments and start times for all games. Please be ready to start at the scheduled time even if the game before you is delayed.
- Game Rules (Premier Girls Fastpitch w/the following exceptions):
- Games are 7 innings or 1 hour 30 minutes (Saturday) / 1 hour 30 minutes (Sunday) - finish the inning whichever comes first. (No time limit on Championship game.)
- For Pool Play games, the winner of the coin-flip (with the team traveling the farthest calling the toss) has their choice of home or away.
- For Elimination games the higher seed has their choice of home or away.
- The Home Team's scorebook will be used to resolve any conflicts.
- Run Rule:10 after 4, 8 after 5, 6 after 6
- Ties are allowable in Pool Play. (If a game is tied after 7 innings and the time limit has not been reached, a new inning can start using the International Tie-breaker.)
- International Tie-breaker in Elimination play.
- Courtesy runners are allowed for pitchers and catchers; must be player off bench; if none, last batted out.
- Unlimited Defensive Substitutions
- You may bat your entire lineup; batting order must remain consistent throughout the game
- Teams must report scores after each game at the Pavilion. Unreported scores will be recorded as 7-7 ties.
- Seeding is based on W-L record w/the following tie breakers (in priority order): 1) Runs Allowed (max 7 per game), 2) Runs For (max 7 per game), 3) Run Differential (max 7 per game), 4) Head-to-Head, 5) Coin Flip
The Tournament Director reserves the right to adjust the final seeding in order to avoid having teams from the same Program play each other in the first elimination round.
This is a non-protestable tournament. The home plate umpire will settle rule disagreements at the time they occur. Please do not argue. Remember the spirit of the tournament. Umpires are instructed not to take any abuse from players, coaches or fans. If an umpire feels that anyone is overly abusive towards them, that person will be asked to leave the complex. If that person fails to leave in 5 minutes, their team will forfeit the game. Upon review by the tournament director they could forfeit all remaining games. Let’s show the girls that we’re here for them and act with dignity even if a call goes against us! Remember, “Sportsmanship Begins With You!”
- Warm Up…..No infield and outfield practice after the first inning………..!
No practicing on infields at any time! You may use the outfield and any area outside of the playing area to warm-up. Pitchers are allowed 3 warm-up pitches. Pitchers may warm-up on sidelines while her team is batting.
It is recommended that each team bring their own first aid supplies. If a player on your team experiences an injury that requires immediate medical attention, call 911. You should also contact Tournament personnel. Players who are or were unconscious or who are experiencing neck/head injuries should not be moved off the field.
- Weather Contingencies
In case of uncontrollable circumstances or interruptions due to weather, the Tournament Director reserves the right to alter the tournament format in any way necessary to reach a conclusion. This can include, but may not be limited to, shortened game times, fewer games or playing rule changes. Games interrupted might not be resumed. Everything possible will be done to get the players on the field as soon as possible.
- NO SMOKING is allowed on the fields, dugouts, bleachers or concession areas. If you need to smoke please leave the complex or you will be asked to leave
- PLEASE KEEP THE FIELDS AND PARK AREA CLEAN!! Please pick up your trash after the game and place it in the receptacles provided near the dugout. Thank you and enjoy the tournament!