We can help you purge and recycle!
Please contact Amy Struckmeyer at email@example.com by May 25 to arrange pick up for any of the following items needed for BASE Camp. Thank you!!
- flower petals, fresh or dried (need dried petals for art project)
- CDs (can be used)
- computer mice, with USB cord, Mac-compatible, with right-click button
- boxes of all shapes and sizes:
- corrugated cardboard sheets or large boxes
- empty cereal boxes
- empty large tissue boxes
- small shallow boxes (small frozen pizza boxes, flat shipping boxes, or pie boxes)*
- cardboard tubes of all shapes and sizes:
- paper towel tubes
- wrapping paper tubes
- empty cardboard rolls from foil, plastic wrap, etc.
- toilet paper tubes
- dry cleaner pants hangers (with cardboard tubes)**
- plastic bottles of all shapes and sizes:
- 2-liter bottles
- tall single-use water bottles
- and more
- plastic lids (the kind from milk jugs and juice bottles)
- LEGO minifigures
- toy cars (Matchbox, Hot Wheels, etc.)
- dominoes or domino-shaped blocks
- Magazines (for collages)
- fabric, assorted pieces and large scraps
- ribbon (any color)
- wine corks
- yarn, multiple colors (partial skeins okay)
- embroidery floss and thread
- empty thread spools and other small plastic hollow tubes 3-6” long
*We’re looking for boxes that close on the short ends, instead of the broad sides, but that are sturdier than cereal boxes.
**We really just need the small cardboard tubes from the hangers, but we can disassemble them.