Stationery and Copies 4th, 5th, 6th class 2019-2020
- Handwriting 1
- Handwriting 2
- Gramadach and stor focal
- 1 hardcover notebook (Copy Size)
- Irish Grammar (continue using the current one 6th/5th if possible)
- 2 120 page maths copy-books
- 1 120 page soft copy book
- 1 a display book or ring binder with plastic pocket for notes/homework to be kept in school bag.
- 2 A4 plastic envelopes folders (for library books)to be kept in school bag. Please ensure library/folens books are placed in folders to preserve the life of the books.
- 4 paper/plastic envelope folders (English, Maths, SESE, Gaeilge) kept in school
- Tin Whistle and display book/ binder for notes- continue using current one
In your pencil case please have at all times at least:
- 2 pencils
- 1 eraser
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 2 red biros/pens
- 2 blue biros/pens
You will also need
- 1 30cm ruler
- Set of colours i.e. Twistables, pencils, markers, crayons
- 2 glue/ Pritt sticks
- Mathematical Set
- USB stick
Some items including folders/ binders can be reused from 2018/19 if they are in good condition.
Please replace items when they run out or if they are misplaced!
NO Tipp-ex Please!
- Please cover and label all copy-books
- Please ensure all Stationery is labelled
- Label all belongings including jumpers, coats, lunch boxes and bottles. There is a small mountain of unclaimed items left at the end of every school year which will be disposed of over the holidays if not labelled or claimed. Thank You.