Things to know Prior to Your Arrival
- All guests and/or guest visitors must contact the management team at 817-823-4203 or visit www.lonestar23rv.com prior to arrival for reservation information and complete an rental application for reservation and required signature of community policies. Criminal background checks are required for guests staying 3 days or longer. For a copy of our criminal screening criteria, please contact the management team.
- Rental fees will be prorated if move in occurs during the month, however, full rental fee will be due on or before the 1st of each month following move in. (1-week minimum site rental requirement) - fees are based on two adults and two minors (no additional fee for children under 18) - maximum of 6 people per site.
- Guests are responsible for their own electric usage and will be billed on the 1st of each month along with site rental fee
- 3 pets maximum per site – no exotic or farm animals permitted
- RV must be less than 15 years old unless in extremely good condition and approved by management– pictures may be required or proof of registration/title - We do reserve the right to refuse accommodations based on appearance and condition of RV
- Long term guests will need to get PO Box set up with local post office. Guests will not be able to receive mail at community address.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check in time is between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 pm.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please be respectful of other guests.
- Guests/Tenants are responsible for the safety and conduct of themselves, their visitors and their pets.
- Guests are required to leave RV site in original condition upon exit – guest will be charged for any damage to site or any trash/debris left on site upon exit.
RV Appearance, Equipment and Vehicles
- The Community speed limit is 10 MPH and is strictly enforced.
- Pressure regulators are highly recommended.
- Texas State Law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a threaded connector or rubber donut. Hoses not properly connected will be charged a fee for the proper connection.
- License plates on all vehicles shall be current and displayed. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motorized vehicle with the Community.
- All RV’s must be fully contained and in good working order.
- No LOUD vehicles/motorcycles
- The operation of motorized scooters, ATV’s, golf carts, minibikes, remote control drones or toys is within the Community property is prohibited unless written permission granted by management
- Maximum 2 Vehicles per site unless approved by management– additional storage spaces may be available for an additional charge – contact management
- Boats, trailers or additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking area– additional storage spaces may be available for an additional charge – contact management
- Please no parking on the grass or on the street.
- Water, grey water or effluent may not be emptied on the ground.
Site Appearance, Use and Maintenance
- No tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV
- No clotheslines, or freezers/refrigerators, fencing, barriers, pallets, dog kennels, pens or dog runs are allowed unless guest gets written permission prior to installation
- Campfires are allowed in designated areas only as determined by management
- Keep mats off grassy areas.
- No business may be conducted from the site.
- All water and sewer lines must be free from leaks.
- Use only approved cords for plug-ins.
- Only UL approved electrical cords with proper grounding may be used
- No repairs of RV’s or washing of any vehicle is allowed unless approved by management.
- Trash must be placed in trash bins daily. NO trash may be left outside overnight and trash may not be left next to trash dumpsters.
- Holiday decorations must be removed within 2 weeks of the holiday’s end.
- Any large vehicles must park in the overflow parking area – additional storage spaces may be available for an additional charge – contact management
- No structure, shed, deck or patio may be constructed without written permission by management.
- No parking is allowed on vacant sites.
- Gas grills and charcoal grills are permitted but must be used 10ft away from any structure per local Fire code
Laundry Facilities & Bath House
- Laundry is open 24/7/365
- Clean the lid of the washer after using.
- Make sure the dryer sheets are thrown away.
- Pick up any and all trash and dispose of properly.
- Please Clean up after your shower and bath house use
- Do NOT overfill the washer / dryer as this could damage our community property
- A fenced dog park is provided for your pet’s enjoyment and for you to exercise your pet. Make sure your pet is socialized before bringing them into the park while other pets are present. Please read and abide by the dog park rules.
- All pets (dogs and cats) must always be on a leash unless inside the dog park
- No Exotic animals or Farm animals will be permitted
- Pick up your pet’s waste IMMEDIATELY and dispose of it in proper bins. This includes around your site and anywhere within the Community. This is an important issue for everyone and if violated you may be asked to vacate the Community or remove your pet from the premises
- Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
- Noisy pets will not be tolerated
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
Behavior and Nuisances
- Excessive noise/nuisance created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated.
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the Community. Profane, obnoxious, abusive or threatening language, behavior and or actions directed at the Lonestar 23 RV personnel or other guests or visitors that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our Community is prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the Community immediately without refund.
- Guests are responsible for any minors listed on application and/or visitors during length of stay
Wildlife and Grounds
- Please don’t feed the deer or other wildlife
- Please stay on trails/roads and do not wander into the woods or beyond fencing as there may be wildlife or other animals, poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak plants in the area.
Smoking, Drugs, Alcohol and Firearms
- Smoking is prohibited in any building located within the Community.
- Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Please do not throw them on the ground in the common areas or on your site.
- Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed including bow and arrow.
- Open carry of any firearm is prohibited within the Community.
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all state and federal laws.
- No alcohol is permitted within the roadways or common grounds
- No Drug use permitted within the Community whether the drugs are legal or illegal.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Community will be tolerated and violators will be asked to move from the Community.
Lonestar 23 RV & Storage Corp reserves the right to limit the number of occupants on any site as well as the length of stay of any guests. Notwithstanding the foregoing booking options, Lonestar 23 RV & Storage Corp reserves the right to cease reservation to any guest of the park with a thirty-day notice for any or no reason at all and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Damage to Lonestar 23 RV & Storage Corp Community property, including but not limited to restrooms, utilities, landscaping, vehicles, streetlights or signs is prohibited. Guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages. Lonestar 23 RV & Storage Corp assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, wind, rain, flood or other natural disasters. Lonestar 23 RV & Storage Corp is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests or visitors. Lonestar 23 RV & Storage Corp is not responsible or any pets or personal property.
Willful and repeated disregard for these Guidelines and Code of Conduct will result in termination of any reservation and guests can be forcefully removed from the Community if not willing to leave. The Guidelines and Code of Conduct may change for reason at any time without the consent of any guest or visitor providing notice is given to the guests or visitors prior to the change.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the above information and agree to comply with all rules.
_____________________________________________ Date: _________________
Customer signature/printed name
______________________________________________ Date: _________________
Customer signature/printed name