Part-Time Assistant to CEO
Radical Health is a start up Public Benefit Corporation uniting community members and technology to address health equity in underestimated communities throughout New York City.
We're looking for a virtual assistant to join our CEO and manage daily tasks. You will jump right into a collaborative and creative environment, with the opportunity to support our CEO as we grow. We want you to love what you're doing, so a passion for technology, community, health, or social justice is a must.
Job details include:
• Schedule meetings and manage the CEO's daily calendar
• Create email follow up based on CEO's voice notes
• Schedule and manage events, such as workshops and conferences
• Book flights, hotel and entry to events, such as conferences
• Tag and file emails
• Manage internal and external events
• Work with the company’s accountant to maintain personal and business tax records
• HUSTLE - this is a fast moving role and we need you to think and act 3 steps ahead
• Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat. Emojis welcome
• Strong knowledge of Google Docs and Google Calendar, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Exceptionally detail-oriented, include the word detail in the subject line of your email to be considered
• Able to manage a busy CEO, both on a scheduled and an interrupt basis
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and execute based on priority.
• Own and use your own computer equipment
• Mastery of searching the internet, including travel planning
• A degree is NOT required
Hours & Compensation
To start we’re looking for you to join us part-time at 10-15 hours per week.
Pay starts at $15 per hour. This is a part-time remote role with the opportunity to grow into a full time role.
Ready To Join Us?
We're unconventional in our approach to health and community. We take the same approach to hiring. We want to get to know you, feel free to submit a cover letter, a note introducing yourself, or a link to a video. Tell us who you are and why this role is good for you along in your application.
If you’re ready to join our team, Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com