To Help You as A 4-H Member:
BB Gun ______ Air Rifle/Pistol ______ .22 Rifle ______
Shot Gun _____ Archery _________ Other, Specify _____________
2. Number of Project Trainings you attended: ___________
3. What was the total number of rounds fired in connection with your project this year? _______
4. Tell about the ways you have shared what you learned or your knowledge of Shooting Sports with others (such as: project talks, demonstrations, training, etc.
5. Tell about your improvements in your range scores:
6. List the most important things you learned from this project:
7. What did you enjoy most about the project this year?
8. Tell what you learned about wildlife management/conservation or about an
interesting wildlife observation/study this year:
9. Tell about any fun or unexpected experiences you had during the year as a result of joining the 4-H Shooting Sports Project:
10. Tell how you used the information and training you have learned this year: (Example: hunting, target shooting, shooting competition, fun activities):
11. What do you want to learn in the project next year or what kinds of activities should be added to make the project more educational and interesting?
12. List here any exhibits you had in Shooting Sports or Conservation at your Club, County Achievement Days, State Fair, etc. or tell about your experiences in any
Shooting Sports competition, you participated in:
Items Purchased or Other Fees Involved
List any awards or other recognition you received in this project this year:
List any other Shooting Sports or activities outside of the 4-H Program sponsored by other organizations that you participated in (example: open trap, skeet, rifle or pistol shoots):
Personal Use Only – Please do not Contact the Instructors for this Information
Positions—Rounds Fired In
Total Number of Rounds