Corporate Clash is a not-for-profit fan-made recreation of the game Toontown Online. Our goals as a company and as a team are strong and clear in providing a safe and fun online game environment for everyone, whether they be children or children at heart. We also focus heavily on advancing education and developing the crafts of talented individuals in the community through many avenues. We actively create rich, interactive and memorable experiences for all members of our community in-game, and outside of it, and by extension promote social growth for all active community members.
We seek to develop and advance the education and crafts of community individuals with processes such as:
- Providing real-world tutelage on industry-standard software for any practical purpose. Including, but not limited to, 2D Graphic Design, 3D Animation, Modelling, Community Management, Architectural Concepts, Technical Operations & Programming, and more.
- Promoting the learning of these useful skills by allowing community members of any skill level to volunteer their time towards helping grow the project and in return gaining valuable experience and knowledge towards their craft and career abilities.
- Constantly creating collaborative efforts to expand the knowledge and capabilities of community members. Whether by involvement on a big development project for a game feature or by promoting art and creative thinking through our community contests and events.
- Providing access to industry-standard software, tools, and opportunities that may otherwise be unaffordable for community members.
And ultimately we pride ourselves on creating memorable and fun experiences for any member of this community. We also are dedicated to improving social qualities by:
- Organizing and running contests & events that any community member can actively participate in and enjoy. Especially ones that allow them to see their creativity come to life as it’s developed into the game of Corporate Clash.
- Managing and hosting in-game events run by our staff volunteers. These events have the volunteers portray fun-loving, teamwork-promoting mascots that we call “Resistance Rangers.” Allowing for direct user interaction and memorable experiences while playing the game.
- Using carefully designed systems to prevent any negative or derogatory language in the game, while still maintaining the ability to freely type and chat.
- Designing a game and their features all on the premise of teamwork and working together in an attempt to build friendships, bonds, and promote positivity and enjoyable experiences for any community member.
- Constantly seeking and promoting ways to give back to the community, such as our volunteer-only fundraising we’ve conducted in the past by raising money for other charities and fundraisers, including Extra Life, Child’s Play & Team Trees.
Corporate Clash owns many online and digital properties, including the following domains.
We are a registered non-profit under section 501(c)(3), and section 509(a) as a private foundation. Clash on the IRS website.