- Friends of Peirce will reimburse teachers for $150 annually to purchase classroom supplies. Reimbursement requests must be received by June 1 of the closing school year.
- Friends of Peirce will reimburse volunteers for event supplies, based on approved event or program budgets. Requests should be made within 30 days of event.
- Reimbursement is easy! Just fill out this form: Friends of Peirce Reimbursement Request. It can be found at www.friendsofpeirce.org > About Us> Volunteer With Us.
- Enter your contact information, the amount requested, and how you would like to be paid (Paper Check or Electronic Money Transfer). Attach a picture of your receipt.
- The Friends of Peirce Treasurer will issue payments within 2 weeks.
Stay Organized and Succeed
Parent Volunteer Closet
- To make volunteering easier, FOP will stock the Volunteer Closet (Room 127) with essential supplies. If your event depletes the supplies, email Tanya@FriendsofPeirce.org to order more.
- Paper plates, cups, napkins, utensils
- Hand sanitizer and clorox wipes
- Tape, Scissors, Markers
- Cash Boxes, Name Tags
- Balloons, Streamers, Plastic Table Covers
Cash Handling Protocols
- Cash boxes will be equipped with a square reader, name tags, and a deposit envelope. There should be 4 cash boxes available in the Volunteer Closet.
- If you reimburse yourself with any cash collected, the receipt should be placed in the envelope with your name on the receipt.
- Deposit envelopes should be returned to the FOP Treasurer or the Main Office. If possible, email or text the Treasurer with the total amount collected and location of the envelope after the event.