Dimachem Update for Customers:
COVID-19 Prevention & Planning
**** Dimachem is open as an essential service in accordance with the provincial legislation ****
Dear Valued Customer,
Dimachem’s executive team continues to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments very closely. Our priority is the health and well-being of our employees, business partners and their employees.
Dimachem has a “Workplace Ready” Prevention and Planning program in place that is managed by our management team who are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can continue to provide you with the best possible service.
The following strategies and policies are in place:
- Prevention: Communicating up to date information and best practices to our employees to prevent the spread of any illness. All employees working at the Windsor location are required to do a pre-screen prior to working. We have also implemented a daily routine of hard surface disinfection for all high contact and high traffic areas in the facility using our in-house DIN certified product, DISINFECT IT - RTU.
- Workplace Social Distancing: All staff that are able to work from home have begun doing so. We have implemented a staggered shift so that our production, laboratory and shipping staff is spread out while entering and exiting the buildings.
- Visitors: We have implemented additional screening procedures and only visitors requiring mandatory visits are allowed in the facility. Visitors are only going into areas that are required and all visitors are following Dimachem hygiene instructions.
- Limiting Business Travel: We have limited all non-essential business travel.
- Production & Product Availability: We have developed a strategy to coordinate the delivery of goods and services to our customers. At this point we are not aware of any supply constraints, but will update this document as information becomes available.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your Dimachem Sales Representative.
President, Dimachem Inc.